~chapter 2~

Alex POV

So I was sitting there... earbuds making me deaf on my laptop just assaulting the keys with my fingers. Ew. That was a weird analogy. Nvm bro.

Tomorrow is the first day of school. And I wasn't prepared. I only had the first 2 weeks of work complete so I was way behind.

"Dude lets go get some coffee" yelled my roommate, Thomas Conway from the other room.

"Not with you but I will" I replied.

Conway was my second room mate. The one before hims name was pendleson and he left because I was rude or something. I don't know. I don't pay attention to people I don't like.

Conway was gonna leave tomorrow. He told me and the moving guys it was because of technical problems but I know it was because of me. People have been leaving me my whole life. I don't care though. More time to my self.

Mom always used to tell me that the ones who didn't run are the keepers. She died when I was 12. My sister had turned 20 and brought me to the mainland to find her soulmate. Apparently, when you turn 20, anything they draw or make on their skin shows up on yours. I'm 19 and I couldn't be more excited

Can you feel the sarcasm?

Well it's there.

So anyway, the deal was that Conway would leave tomorrow and my new room mate would arrive in a week. Yay almost a week to myself. I wonder how long until this next one leaves.

Okay then time to get off my over dramatic ass age fill my blood with caffeine.

~

The bell above my head rang as I walked into Blue State Coffee. I probably looked a mess but hey whatever.

There was a guy at the counter. He was really cute. I mean like angel from heaven cute.

He saw me and his eyes seemed to widen. He grabbed a small girl and whispered something in her ear then ran to the back.

"Hello my name is Margarita Schuyler but you can call me Peggy. May I say that is a very cute sweater! Where did you get it? Oh and your hair looks so soft. Can I touch it? No. Bad Peggy no. Anyway your really cute! I'm not saying it for me I'm saying it for that oversized turtle in the back. I wouldn't be saying it for me because i mean I'm gay but that doesn't mean I can't recognize when someone is attractive and you sir are attractive. I'm sorry for rambling may I take your order?"

I have no words. I was a mix of scared, annoyed, angry, amused, and flustered. Had the man-angel really thought I was cute?

Shut up Alex.

"B-Black c-coffee ple-please." She wrote on the cup and then looked up at me.

"Ohh your blushing. Oh my gosh do you like John?! Oh wow he is cute but not as cute as Leo D you know?" I sighed.

"FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS" I threw my arms up.

Peggy gasped and giggled. "YES" she said in a manly voice.

I smiled and waved as I made my way to a table. My be having friends isn't too bad. I mean as long as i don't end up in a giant fucking cult then I guess I'm okay. Looks like if I become friends with that Peggy girl I'd just have to also be friends with, John is it? And I mean that's no burden.

Just then, 5 people burst into the bar singing sincerely me.

"My life without ya had been hard-" yelled a pink tall girl with long curly brown hair.

"Hard?" The big one yelled. Not big as in fat- big as in muscular and tall. He wore a bandana and had a deep irritating voice.

"Bad~" one in red yelled. She was pretty. In fact so was the pink one.

"bAD?" Yelled a really y'all baguette in a French accent.

"Rough?" Asked a small girl in blue. Wow she was pretty too!

I watched as there yellow one leaped across the counter and into the pink ones arms. They kinda looked alike...

"KINKY" she screeched. Everyone in the cafe stared at her. "Sorry" She squeaked as the pink one put her down.

Then the man-angel polled his head out of rom the back and walked over to the French one. "Guyyydss I wanna be Jared." H spouted. Fuck he's even cute when he pouts.

At least I'm not a part of it...
Spoke to soon...

The yellow one danced over to me and dragged me to the group. "C'mon Alex! Do you know conners part?"

"K mena yeah but oh my god peggy how are you so strong?" The big one laughed.

"Peggy? Strong!" He started breaking down laughing. So they all know eachother then. Great.

"I am too you ass! And for the record Alexander is just really light. Bro how much do you way?" She turned to me.

"I don't know like 80?" Peggy gasped and then laughed with the rest of the group.

Ew. People. I pulled my hood over my head and yanked the strings. "I have work to do." I muttered.

The blue one grabbed my arm. "Alexander? School doesn't even start until tomorrow?!" Ughhh doesn't she understand I have work to do?! Jesus.

I looked at her strait in the eye and wow are her eyes pretty. She blushed for... some reason... i don't know.

"Yes mon Ami. Stay with us!" Exclaimed the baguette.

"Please?" I turned to see the man angel- John was it?

I rolled my eyes. "Fine but don't you two have work?"

"Shit" muttered John. They ran back around and started working and I swear I saw John looking at me. Whatever.

__________

Elizaaaa🔥💙: that alex guy is cute~>~

Missmariareynolds💃: dude wtf is that?!

Theunsatisfyedone💖🗡: an emoji duh.

aNDPEGGY💛🌻: can I add him?

EpilepticBaguette🇳🇱🥖: sure!

~millionThings📜✍🏼had been added~

millionThings📜✍🏼: oh lord this is big...

HotPantsHorseBoy🐎👖: that's WHAT HE SAID!!!

millionThings📜✍🏼:*she

HotPantsHorseBoy🐎👖: but I'm gay...

millionThings📜✍🏼:THE EXPRESSION IS that's WHAT SHE SAID...

GayDrunkTurltle🏳️‍🌈🍺🐢: oh my god Alex...

TheUnsatisfiedOne💖🗡; GET A ROOM

millionThings📜✍🏼:bro wtf

Elizaaaaa🔥💙: uhmmm
__________

This is going to be one long ass year...

_•_>_•_

Okay hope y'all liked chapter 3

Live love Laf

1058 words