~chapter 12~ part duex

Alex POV

He loves me? John loves me? Why didn't he say anything. I mean at the party he kissed back but like I thought he was blackout drunk.

Texts were streaming in on the group chat, "where are you going" "John come back" "JOHN COME BACK OR ILL EAT YOUR SHOWER CURTAINS" (I bet you can guess who that was)

I seemed to be the only one to notice that John - loved me?

Stop alex your being selfish. It doesn't matter if he loves you cuz he's gone.

OH MY LIN HES GONE.

I'll just call him. Yeah. He'll pick up I know he will.

RiNg RiNg

"Hey"

"Oh my gosh John thank god your okay this is Alex I just wanted to-"

"Haha haha just kidding I'm not actually here. Voice mail!!! "

"But-"

BEEP

"I- John this is Alex please come back."

(My best friend has a voicemail like that and it annoys the crap out of me. *cough kaitlyn cough*)

I had to find him.

Peggy POV

Sooo I may have put a tracker on John.

Not just him ALL of my friends. That way it's less creepy

If your thinking Life360 it might be good to think that because uhhhh its totally not in his circulatory system.

:)

ANYWAY

It looks like he's on Main Street. I'll just go and stop the car with my MANLY BODY and Yeet him into my car!!

Good plan pegs

Thank you pegs and may I add I love your shirt

Aww thank you

Okay it's go time

I got in the car and slowly pulled out of the garage. I looked down to make sure my feel reached the pedals and heard a loud THUMP.

Oh crapadoodledoo

"Ow what the hell peggy?!" I heard a muffled voice cry.

I didn't dare open my eyes they were squeezed shut and my knuckles were white from holding the steering wheel so tightly.

Okay peggy it's okay. They yelled at you so they can't be dead. Right?

I opened my eyes just to let out a groan.

"Not him anyone but him. WHY COULDNT I HAVE RAN HIM OVER" I banged my head on the steering wheel.

tAp TaP tAp(ing on the glass)

He was tapping on my window. (I still sang this part.

I rolled it down. He popped his head in and a big flood filled my car.

"You know your supposed to look out the front window. It prevents death of the innocent" Thomas smiled.