Q&A Answers pt. 1

"You are all probably wondering why I brought you all here." The author said calmly. Her and the hamilsquad, as Herc likes to call them, Were in a collage classroom.  It was shaped like an auditorium and the author was in the front.

"I believe the correct term is kidnapped but carry on" Thomas Paine added.

"The ropes were so flawlessly tied... Its so beautiful" sniffed Peggy in awe.

"Why though?" Asked Burr un-phased

"I just need to answer some questions for my readers." The author said.

"Readers?" Alex asked shoving his glasses higher on his nose.

"Shit I've said too much" The author muttered.

"Wha-"

"FIRST QUESTION IS FOR ALEX"

There was a collective groan as the author lifted the paper from the box.

"This is from someone named @userisded . The question is 'How far ahead are you in collage?'"

The author and everyone looked up at him.

"I'm behind and that's all that matters" He muttered crossing his arms over his chest.

 Angelica and Apron pinched the bridge of their noses at the same time. Like can you believe how perfect they are for each other.

"Lexi I don't think it's good for you that you're already in soft more year of collage classes."

There was a collective gasp and a shriek from Peggy. "YOU CALLED HIM LEXIIIIII"

"W-what? N-no I didn't I mean like I-I don't know." John was as red as a Tomato and getting more flustered by the minute.

Alex was freaking out too but less visibly. Peggy was more-so than both combined.

"AWWWW" Eliza cooed.

"Can we just go to the next question please" Alex asked with his head down clearly wanting to move on.

"HeeHee okay," The author picked up the next piece of paper. "this one is also from Alex written by-" Suddenly there was a crash and the noises of several things breaking then heavy footsteps from outside the classroom. The door was knocked down and it flew, unhinged, off the door frame to reveal a very red, very sweaty, Kaitlyn.

"W-what- hold on bro" she leaned down and caught her breath then stood up fixing her hair. "What'd I miss bitches" She said with a proud look on her face. 

There was an overwhelming silence then a growing fangirl squeek came from the group of humans. Thomas Jefferson stood and was located as the one who was squeeling.

Kaitlyn gasped. "I am you"

"You are mee"

Kaitlyn calmly walked up to him the started jumping up and down and WHOOOOHOOO-ing.

"Okay do you have a question for me or not" Alex said crossing his arms. He was probably jealous that Jefferson was getting all this attention when he was 'clearly better'

"Shut up hamilton" Kaitlyn and Thomas said at the same time.

"okay Thomas, I have so many questions but first... can I touch your hair?" 

Thomas happily bent down and Kaitlyn aggressively poofed his poof.

(I don't know what this is I'm sorry"

"OH MY GOD LILY COME HERE" Kaitlyn screamed to the author.

~10 minutes later~

"Okay that was fun but we must move on with this so Kaitlyn," the author turned to her best friend who was still caressing the poof. "KAITLYN"