001 | home

(swipe image to play the song during your reading if you want!)

"where are you!!! it's cold" i huffed seeing my breath in the cold air.

"i'm pulling up right now. 3 years and you still never learn to be patient" i hear through my phone.

i stared at the phone, "whatever, just hurry up!" i exclaimed. i hear him laugh and end the call.

i look up and it was snowing, it was dark and pretty late at night. the cars passing by had snow covered on top of the roof and car headlights were shifted towards the airport.

the snow fell in my hair making my hair slightly damp, the cold breeze swept past me as cars passed by. i looked down my suitcase which was getting wet by the melted snow, yoshi is going to kill me. i wiped off the access water off the suitcase.

yoshi is my older brother, he came to korea to become a idol a few years ago. i moved with him too when he got the spot in treasure, we studied korean together ever since then.

i moved to the states for 2 years for studies, i still tried studying korean there and now i'm finally back. i missed him a lot but i would never tell him that.

i can't let him get that satisfaction. i quivered at the thought of him making fun of me that i missed him.

i had my time in the US, but it's finally time to go home.

yoshi pulled up and rolled the windows down. "get in!" he said. i saw hyunsuk in the passenger seat, he got out and hugged me, "ah my sora! you're so grown now" he said laughing.

i missed some of yoshis friends too, hyunsuk was always another older brother to me and the closest to yoshi. hyunsuk helped me with my suitcase to the trunk.

"what kind of brother makes their younger sister wait in the snow and make their friends help with luggages." i said rolling my eyes dragging the other suitcases, leaving behind a trail in the snow.

he chuckles and got out shutting the door behind him. i glared at him as he walked towards hyunsuk and i, he grabbed the remaining suitcases and put it in the truck with the rest that hyunsuk helped me with.

he rubbed his hands together. "wow thanks, you are so considerate" i said patting his shoulders.

he looks at me and put his hand on my head and ruffled it. "don't mention it" he said.

i rolled my eyes, he went in and hugged me. i really did miss yoshi. we were really close but we didn't talk as much when i left for the states because we were both busy. "i missed you yoshi" i said quietly in japanese.

he chuckled and hugged me tighter, "i missed you too sora"

"okay siblings let's not get all cutesy here i know a little japanese too." i heard hyunsuk say, we looked at each other and laughed.

yoshi started driving us back home. i talked about what had happened in the states, yoshi and hyunsuk told me stuff about what i had missed.

"so.."

i looked at him, "so?" i asked.

"we aren't attending dwight school seoul this year"

"did hyunsuk play with another girls heart, i told you to stop doing that it's embarrassing" i said giving a judgmental look and laughing.

hyunsuk hit my head, "no sora" yoshi said.

"ow" rubbing my head and glaring at him.

"we're going to seoul of performing arts, i've been going for a year now it's a good school." he said.

i turned to him in shock, "are you serious? how did we get in?" i looked at his facial expression and he smiled.

i knew it was because of his acceptance in yg "gross i knew it." i said sinking in my seat. i didn't want to hear him brag knowing i myself really didn't have any talent like him.

i was thinking about what i had heard about the school. they're not good people. they're either conceited about attending that school or look down on you for what you do, wear, live, status, privilege, pretty much everything.

"on second thought it's fine i'll just attend dwights high school." i said looking out the window.

"sora its okay, its actually a really good school." hyunsuk said turning around from his seat.

"i know what you're thinking. it's not bad i promise." yoshi said switching between looking at me and the road.

i fiddled with my bracelet, it was a bracelet that mom gave me before she passed. mom and dad passed in an accident when i was 10 and when yoshi was 14.

it was hard for both of us, since we were at an age where we needed our parents most growing up. but yoshi and grandma was there, i knew it hurt yoshi a lot more though. but he was strong for the both of us.

i reconsidered about everything yoshi has done for me until now, "fine" i said.