012 | selfish

[haruto pov]

i walked in the nurses office to get my bandages changed, "busy day huh?" she said cleaning the wound on my face and put a new bandage on.

i looked at her in confusion, she laughed quietly, "you can rest in here, someone's using the bed right now" she lead me to the room.

i looked over and saw sora on the bed with her wrist rested on a pillow. "what happened?" i asked the nurse near the blinds fixing the lighting in the room.

she looked over at sora, "oh she said she was in a hurry and fell rolling her wrist earlier this morning, i had to give her some medication so she would fall asleep, poor girl" she said.

i sat down on one the chairs near the door not taking my eyes off her.

i remembered how sora looked at me when she cleaned the blood off my face, how she begged me not to leave, and how i was able to be so selfish and push her away.

i closed my eyes, i remembered right when i heard her gasp in pain when i had pushed her but i was too afraid to turn around.

i opened my eyes and saw sora on the bed wrapping her wrist, i heard her hold back her pain silently.

she quickly stopped and got back in bed, i closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. i heard yoshi open the door and asked if it was sujin, right before i was about to admit my fault sora put her hand over my chest and stopped me.

i listened to their conversation and sora had covered for me. i felt bad for treating her like that, after all she tried helping me.

i left early that morning because i knew she wouldn't want to see me after yesterday. i put the blanket over her and i went back to the dorm to get ready for school.