034 | w/ you

(slide image to play music awhile reading!)

[haruto pov]

i sat next to jeongwoo on the plane to japan. he kept trying to play games but i declined him since i had so much on my mind. i tried sleeping to pass time but all i could think of was what they wanted.

after a long 2 hours, we got to japan. i hadn't got any sleep and i was getting nauseous from all the talking jeongwoo had done on the flight. junkyu hyung pulled my arm passing by a store at the airport.

"that stuff animal looks like you" his contagious laughter let out, i gave him a small chuckle.

he turned over to me, "you okay? you've seemed anxious the whole trip here" he asked.

i nodded, "no i'm fine, i'm just a little tired" i lied. he nodded at my response. i watched as all the members point at the stores and the different type of new things they saw in the airport.

i saw them laugh and smile as we walked through the airport. i didn't want to mention anything about my parents and have them worry about me and ruin the trip.

we made our way to the hotel after being picked up by our vehicles that were sent for us. there were 2 hotel rooms and each had 3 open bedrooms. the hotel rooms were huge. the room had colors of brown and tan furniture including traditional japanese industrial. there was a living room area and a big window beside it where you could see the view across the city of tokyo and the sunset. the balcony opened up too, and had a long dinning table outside for eating. the bedrooms had modern japanese sliding doors and nice fluffy beds neatly done inside.

clearly, the company splurged on getting the hotel rooms. i looked over at jihoon and he smiled at the sight of the room design. he was always one of the members who were comfortable enough to talk to us in japanese and the culture, so him being in japan and seeing this probably made him happy.

i see sora rush from behind me into a room, "i want this room!" she shouted carrying her belongings behind her.

the room slid out to another area with outside lighting that shined into the room.

the bed and pillows was all white with an accent wine color blanket that draped over the bed. the furniture was made with light wood and had a floor table placed next to the corner of the room next to the tv.

jeongwoo walked into the room, "hey this room is nice, i call dibs!"

i heard sora sighed, "hey dummy! i was here first" she pouted with her hands crossed.

i chuckled and walked into the room, "no i'm getting this room" i plopped myself on the bed. jeongwoo and sora both start scolding me and grabbed me up from the bed.

"hey, weren't you the ones that were fighting over the bed why are you teaming up!" i got up brushing my clothes.

"we never invited you to this argument" jeongwoo stuck his tongue out. i see sora laugh and turned back to jeongwoo.

"cham cham cham. whoever loses has to find another room," she said.

he nodded and held his hand out ready to play, "cham, cham, cham!" jeongwoo moves his hand to the left and soras head moved to the right.

sora grinned as jeongwoo rolled his eyes. sora put out her hand and played upward as jeongwoo also lifted his head up.

"i hate you" jeongwoo said walking out of the door. i laughed as he walked around the hotel room finding someone else to room after the members have settled in their rooms from the time he spent arguing with sora. i hugged sora from behind and set my chin on her head, "i get to share with you right?" i said.

she slowly turned to me, "wait a minute.. i never-"

i admired the tint of red brushed over her cheeks and her soft pink lips from the lipstick she had used. i didn't pay attention to what she had said, she pulled down on my sleeve causing me to fall next to her on the bed laughing.

i put my hand on top of her head and played with her hair. junghwan ran into our room threw himself next to me.

"hey.. we are going to soras grandmas house later.." junghwan said as i noticed he was glaring at my hand. i chuckled and slowly pulled my hand away and ruffled junghwans hair instead.

"really? who else is coming?" she said getting up. junghwan yanked my hand away, "me, yedam, hyunsuk, jeongwoo, and junkyu" he said looking up thinking.

"ya, am i not going?" i asked shoving junghwan. his face still, looking at me and back at sora, "why, are you guys getting married? are you going to ask for her grandmothers hand in marriage?" he said wittily.

my eyes widened, "hey!- you little-"

sora cut me off, "my grandmother despises boys who are mean to other people, especially those who are younger than them" sora said sarcastically giving me the eye.

"well i'm still coming!" i yelled as sora walked out going to grab her other things from the lobby.

"i hate watching you guys do this lovey-dovey stuff," he paused and hesitated, "but you guys are actually kinda cute," junghwan mumbled laying down.

"am i passing away soon or something, why are you saying this" i sat up confused.

he shook his head and looked at me, "im serious. the members talk about it all the time" he said putting his hands under his head.

i ran my fingers through my hair, "uh the part where you guys hate us or where you guys think we're cute?" i smirked.

"uh both" he gave a disgusted look.

"ah" i raised my chin up in disappointment,

"too bad you're ugly for sora, you guys would've been a cuter power couple" he said yawning.

i grabbed the nearest pillow, "hey i am good looking!" i said throwing the pillow at him as he ran out the room.

a/n <3

hey! i changed up the cover like 25 times already and so as the layout of how i wanted the chapters to look like, it's probably going to continue bc im so indecisive but! i've been working on the chapters over break and it's starting to get intense so please look forward to it!! tysm for reading 🤍