005 | the market

[haruto pov]

we walked to the market all together, she stood next to yoshi and jaehyuk the whole way there.

i would look over once in while if she would remember i was the one that she bumped into, but it seemed like she didn't even remember it happened.

i saw how she looked at jaehyuk earlier, i was jealous of the way she even looked at him. ugh what am i saying she probably doesn't even remember my name.

i always thought jaehyuk was always better at talking to people and he was good looking. we arrived at the market and the store owner greeted us like he always did whenever we came in.

we dispersed through the market and everyone went and tried to find their snacks. i walked over and grabbed a triangle kimbap. i don't usually eat much since i don't get that hungry.

i see sora at the corner of my eye and grabbed one for herself. i looked at her and she smiled, "haruto right?"

my eyes lit up, i nodded returning a smile. she looked down at my hand holding the kimbap, she reached out and moved my hand covering the plastic wrap label.

i watched her and she shook her head, "spam ham and kimchi fried rice is way better" she said stuttering over her words grabbing mine and switching it with hers.

she revealed her dimples and switched out the one i had with the same kind. i chuckled at her korean and nodded at how happy she seemed just by food.

after a while we all gathered to the cashier and payed. she was in front of me in line, i stepped up and pushed both our kimbap forward, "how much is it sir?".

he smiled, "ah yes haruto very handsome boy, 7".

"no it's okay!" she shoved my arm pushing the money away. i gave it to him and laughed. "it's okay"

she frowned at me and grabbed her kimbap. i then hear jihoon and the rest of the group outside, "hurry up kids we still have class". we both laughed at the fact he called us kids.

"hey thank you, i'll be sure to pay next time" she said. "mm we'll see" i yelled back jogging up to the rest of the boys.