025 | chosen

[sora pov]

i placed the last plate of food on the kitchen table, "finally!" i yelled out laying on the couch with my head laid back. mashiho threw himself next to me.

"partying sucks it's so much work" he said in his baby voice. i turned to him in confusion as if i didn't just watched him happily clean the whole house and set up the food.

jihoon and hyunsuk came through the door with a bag. they set it on the counter making a clang sound against the marble counter.

doyoung walked over to see the bag, "why is there so much?" he said eyes narrow. i got up to see what was in the bag, my eyes widened by the amount of soju they had bought.

yoshi turned over and looked at me, "sora you better not drink any" i rolled my eyes, "who do you think i am? i'm gonna be in doyoungs room anyways" i walked back sitting next to junkyu.

junkyu patted my head, "our sora won't make any bad decisions!" he said squeezing my cheeks."ow ow oW" i exclaimed hitting his arm to stop.

we were having the party at doyoungs house since the dorms weren't allowed to have parties, plus it was way smaller at the dorms.

later that evening, people slowly started arriving to his house. i had said hi to a few friends from my classes but i stayed in doyoungs room most of the time.

the sound of echoing music and people laughing filled the house. the door opened and i looked up to see jihoon and yoshi, "you okay?" yoshi asked.

i nodded and put a thumbs up, i was starting my part of the project that i was working with sujin. he left but quickly came back with a plate of food. "here eat this if you aren't going to go outside" he said.

"thank you" i said, he rolled his eyes and closed the door behind him. i put on doyoungs headphones he had given me to use while i was in his room.

i finished the plate of food, and looked around for water but there was none around, i took off the headphones hearing the bass of the music outside again.

i walked out to the door and peeked out, i slowly walked out and many people were going in and out of the backyard and kitchen.

i quickly went by to sneak over to the fridge, and grabbed a waterbottle. i walked back to doyoungs bedroom and heard a rummage down the hallway.

i frowned, there isn't anyone that should be down there. maybe they're lost. i slowly walked down the hall, i turned and saw a figure of a thin girl. there was more shuffling and a slight voice that i couldn't hear clearly due to the music.

it was dark so i couldn't clearly see what she was doing. i squinted at the figure and i saw another figure in front of her. i didn't know who the girl was but i was able to read out the face of the figure she was next to.

i backed up and bumped into the door making a bang, i shut my eyes. the girl turned and smirked. i looked over and i saw harutos eyes looking back at me.

"sora" he called out. i turned away and ran, i looked down and i could feel my face flush. water welled up in my eyes, am i crying? why am i crying? haruto doesn't even matter to me. i bumped into someone and fell on to them.

i looked up but my vision was blurry but then i saw jaehyuk. he held me up and i could see in his face that i scared him. he turned and pulled me in.

<3

in honor of treasures comeback! go stream "I LOVE YOU"!!!! ROTY❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️