029 | drunken call

i got home and slam the door shut. it echoed the house as i walked down the hallway. i look over in the living room and abeoji was passed out on the couch.

i saw the empty soju and wine bottles on the table. i gathered the bottles into the kitchen and put it away. i sat down on the kitchen table and looked at our family picture hanging on the wall.

mom in a white dress and dad in a black suit, in the middle was me. all 3 of us were smiling and happy.

'eomeoni why did you have to go, we were all happy. i miss you everyday, abeoji is always drinking whenever i see him. i don't know when i'm able to debut and take care of abeoji. i miss hayeon too. why does it have to be like this? i miss you. i wish you would come back'

i felt the tears down my face and quickly wiped it away. i looked at the jacket sitting on the table and reached for the paper that was left in the pocket and put it on the table

"god i'm a jerk" i mumbled, i thought of when i grabbed sora wrist and hurt her. i shouldnt have done it. i didn't have any right to touch her.

i put my head down on the table. i got up and grabbed one of the bottles of soju from the fridge. i set it on the table and stared at it, 'i don't want to turn into abeoji and drink away my problems'.

but i grabbed the bottle and chugged the bottle down slamming it on the table. i closed my eyes, 'when will things change' why do i have to act like this.

my head started hurting. i set my head down on the table and the memories of hayeon was coming back. she showed me how it felt to look at someone and smile without reason. to make me feel happy. to make me feel complete. but now i think i lost that part of me.

i got up and stubbled out of the house. i walked to the entertainment and took out my phone.

the phone rung, "mwo?" a sleepy husky voice came out the phone.

"jay~ i miss you" i gushed slurring over my words.

it was silent, "ya! did you drink?! did you take your fathers alcohol?!" i heard jay yell through the phone.

"no? what are you talking about? i'm outside the entertainment come down~" i said.

"aish i'm not there right now. also what did you do to sora! i told you to go get to know her more not be mean to her" jay scolded.

i pulled the phone away from my ear to prevent myself from going deaf.

"wae? she's the mean one! she washed my jacket with hayeons letter in there. it's her fault, now come pick me up! my legs hurt." i exclaimed.

"you needed to forget hayeon anyways, she basically did you a favor!" jay cursed.

"no, even if hayeon is not coming back i'm not going to be with anyone else except her!" i said through the phone.

"stop saying stupid things, you're just drunk" i heard jay muffle.

"whatever, now get over here and pick me up!"

"ah you get on my nerves" jay hissed

"sarangae~~~" i made smooching sounds.

he ended the call, i sat down on the sidewalk and leaned my head against the tree. my head was pounding and my vision became blurry.

[sora pov]

i walked to the address jay texted me, i tried to get there quickly since jay said it was a emergency and he wasn't near there to come. i looked up, 'big hit entertainment'.

i saw a figure sitting on the sidewalk, i got closer to get a better look but they had their head down.

"sunghoon?" i said when he lifted his head up. he stood up, "im sorry about earlier i didn't know, i really am s-"

he walked closer to me and put his arms around me, i was in shock. i tried to pull away but he didn't let go of me.

"hayeon i missed you." he slurred his words. i was confused, hayeon? i stood there and i could smell the alcohol from his presence. i moved away but he just held on.

"please don't leave. i cant loose you again" he whispered. hayeon meant a lot to him, and i ripped up his letter from her.

i could hear the pain in his voice, telling him i wasn't her wasn't going to make him feel better. so i stood there.

i closed my eyes, all my thoughts of haruto passed my mind. i missed haruto too. tears fell down my cheeks, i didn't want to be mad at him.

he backed up from me. i turned away and wiped away my tears turning my back to him.

he grabbed my face and put his soft lips to mine, i stumbled back but he pulled me in, exactly how he did when we first met.