022 | thoughts

[sora pov]

i rushed for my room and dove in my bed, i was so tired. i set the food on the bedside table and fell fast asleep.

i woke up to the door opening, "sora wake UP!" i heard a voice yell my name.

"nooooo" i put the pillow over my head. i looked over my clock and had only got 5 hours of sleep.

"ya wake up you never sleep in this late, i made breakfast too." jihoon put both his hands on his waist.

i saw him and immediately put my head down again, i knew he wasn't going to let me get away with sleeping.

"3..2.." jihoon counted down.

"jihoon stop!" i cried out, reflexively sitting up straight. he flashed a smile, my eyes were half closed and i felt like passing out from the sleep deprivation i was experiencing.

he stopped smiling and just stood there. i opened my eyes confused since this was supposed to be the part when he would start pushing me out of bed but yet to my surprise, he didn't.

"sora... that hoodie" he said slowly. i looked down at the hoodie i was wearing and looked back at him. i fell back into bed and pull the covers over my head.

"hey! isn't that rutos hoodie!" jihoon throwing my pillow at my head.

"no" i said hoping he would take that for a reliable answer. he stopped and he started hitting me again. ah i should've taken off the hoodie before i went to sleep. jihoon's definitely going to say something to the guys.

i quickly took the covers off me and looked at him, "don't tell anyone please!" i pouted as i rubbed my hands together.

he avoided my pled, "where were you last night" he paused. i sighed, "at school with haruto" .

"school?" he said confused sitting down on my desk chair. i slowly explained to him everything.

"so. you and haruto. went to school and talked under the sky. held hands. saved you from a security guard. gave you his hoodie. and walked you back to the dorm." he said tapping his chin.

i nodded carefully, "andddd you guys are just friends" jihoon added. i nodded again.

"WHAT" jihoon stood up. i was startled by his sudden action. "so youre telling me friends hold hands and give each other their hoodies" he said in disbelief.

i sighed and laid back down, i see him walk back and forth in my room. "do you have feelings for him?" jihoon stopped and looked at me. i've never seen him this serious, ever. i thought about how i felt when i was with him. not sure thats how people feel with their friends but it was different.

jihoon threw himself on my bed, "i mean haruto has looked happier these days" he added. i sat up, "happier?" i asked. he nodded, "yea, he used to always be in a bad mood during practice and was always distant with us."

'happy' i thought to myself, did i make him happier? did I like him? now i'm confused. jihoon probably saw me struggling with my own thoughts, he scratched his head, "ah lets just talk about this later, lets go eat" he said.

i put my hands over my face nodding and motioned him to leave. he laughed and walked out the door.

<3

hello!!! happy 1k reads:) thank you for reading