010 | cuts&bruises

we didn't do much in class today. it was near the end of the day, i heard a group of boys got into a fight today during lunch.

people around school were talking about it but i never really heard the names that came up, but i still didn't know everyone at our school so i wouldn't know who it was anyways.

i didn't want to be involved in anything since i wanted to keep low and continue studies without any problems.

i left school through the track today since it was on the way to the market.

i heard quick footsteps on the gravel near the back of the school. i looked around and no one was there, i followed where the sound was from and turned in the alleyway next to the school.

it was a boy wearing our school uniform, he sat down against the wall with his head buried in his knees. "are you okay?" i asked softly. he lifted his head and he had blood on his lips and bruises on his face.

i gasped and ran to him, "haruto!" i kneeled down next him. he looked tired and out of breath. i grabbed his hand, there were blood on his knuckles. he flinched as i pulled his hand closer to take a look.

i pulled down my sleeve on my uniform and lightly dabbed the blood off his face.

i could feel his eyes watching me, i looked over at him and he looked away. i hit him, "why did you get into that fight" i yelled.

"owww" he said holding on his arm. "sorry" i said quickly. i looked down and looked at the bruises and blood on his arm.

from his facial expression i could tell his whole body was hurting and just my movements made him ache.
i looked at the time, i grabbed his arm and took him home to the dorm. i knew the boys were at practice so they wouldn't have gone back anytime soon.

"sora.." i heard haruto mumble as i closed the door. i let go and turned and looked at him. he was hurt and could barely hold himself up.

i pulled him into my room and grabbed the first aid kit from the bathroom and fixed him up. i gently grabbed his hand and wrapped it carefully so it wouldn't hurt him.

he looked away every time i tightened the grip of the bandage. "what happened" i asked dabbing the rest of the blood off his face with a wet cloth. "it's nothing don't worry about it." he got up to leave but he immediately fell down.

i tried holding him up, but he looked back at me pushing me away to fall back on the ground. i rolled my wrist on the ground trying to catch myself. i gasped in pain and looked up at haruto walking out the door.

"no haruto-" he turned around before grabbing the door knob, his eyes slowly closed and collapsed.