026 | let off

[haruto pov]

i sat next to junkyu, yedam, and a couple of other guys from school, i was on my phone the whole time not bothered to listen to their conversations.

i was thinking about sora the whole time and how she acted this morning, i wanted to talk to her but i havent seen her since as if she was avoiding me or something.

i see movement in front of me and I looked up, "hey haruto" a girl stood there smiling. I gave her a slight smile and looked down at my phone.

junkyu nudged me and i looked over, he ferried his eyebrows and shot a look at the girl. I wasn't interested in her or what she wanted, but the hyung's always told me to try and talk to girls, i was never interested.

i see in the corner of my eye her sitting down next to me, i didn't have any intentions of what she wanted from me. she put her hand on my knee and got close, "im seon hee. let's have some fun?" her voice lowered eyeing over at the drinks. i could tell she was already intoxicated by how she was acting, she slowly traveled her hands up my leg.

i grabbed her hand and dropped it on the couch, "sorry i need to go" i said coldly and got up. i could hear junkyu call my name, i walked down the hallway down to doyoung's room. i knew sora was in there, i raised my arm to knock on the door but i froze.

what do i do when she opens the door? do i say hi? do i come in? do i confess how i feel? what am i saying i dont even know how i feel? i'm such an idiot i'm literally talking to myself right now.

as i was about to let myself knock on the door again, someone approached me. it was the same girl, "can you help me? i fell on my ankle and i can't move" she exclaimed. i looked at the shut door and back at her. she was holding down on her ankle, i stared at her and turned around walking down the hallway.

i took her into the guest room and grabbed bandages from the second bathroom. i didn't even bother to look at her i wanted to get it over with so i could see sora, she sat down on the bed and i slowly wrapped her ankle. while wrapping her ankle i could tell that it wasnt swollen, i looked up at her.

she looked back at me but didn't say anything, i finished up and got up to leave. she tugged on my shirt and pulled me down.

i fell down on the bed and she put her lips on mine. i grabbed the hand holding me down and loosened her grip. i quickly got up but she pushed me into the table knocking over the books.

i tried holding myself back from falling on the table, she put her arms around my neck and tilted her head going in for another kiss.

i tried pushing her off but i was afraid i might hurt her. i tried to pull away but she just pulled me back in.

i struggled to get her off and she didn't resist, i could taste the bitter soju on her lips. i heard a bang, she stopped and turned around. i looked over her shoulder, and my heart sank.

sora dropped something on the floor and took off. i brushed the girl's arm off me and went after her. i turned into the hallway but she had disappeared.

i looked in doyoungs room and she wasn't there, i looked around the house and asked everyone including yoshi. he asked if she was in doyoungs room but i had already checked, i told him she was probably in there and forgot so he wouldnt be worried.

i started to become a little worried about where she could be but there was no hope in finding her in a crowded house with music playing so loud.

i then figured she had left so i pulled out my phone to call her.

no reply. i tried again but i got the same response.

i walked back into doyoungs room and closed the door. i saw her books and papers on doyoungs bed including her phone. i looked over on the floor where laid her light grey bag with a keychain with stars that hung on the zipper of her backpack and her white shoes next to it.

i remembered the white shoes that she wore that day. i went over and got closer to the bag, it was open and inside was my black hoodie from that night.

the rush of happiness of that day ran through my mind, to how she looked to how it felt laying next to her, just talking.

how did i let this happen.