017 | dress-up

i reached for my towel and wrapped my body and walked to my closet.

what are we even doing?

i come to a conclusion that i have tons of clothes but 0 outfits. i tried on different outfits but they all seemed off to me.

jeongwoo knocked on my door, "did you do mrs. sung homework yet!" i looked over my desk and saw her paper that i finished the day before.

i grabbed it and opened the door, "i maiden sora have prince jeongwoos homework" i did a curtsy to make fun of him.

he swung the door open, "why do you look like that" he said and walked in. my mouth dropped open, "okay i guess you don't want the homework" i crosses my arms closing the door.

he sat down on the edge of my bed and looked around at the mess of clothes, "oh no i want the homework but i'm bored" he looked back at me.

"wow you're unbelievable. well i'm going out and i don't know what to wear because he didn't tell what we were doing" i said sitting down on the pile of clothes on the floor.

"he?" jeongwoo furied his eyebrows. i covered my mouth, "i meant she" i said correcting myself.

"ah ha! you have a boyfriend! wow who knew, you come here for a month now and you already met someone? wow wait until i tell jihoon and the guys. does yoshi-" i cut him off "i don't have a boyfriend calm down! you better not say anything or i'll fight you" i said.

he looked at me, "so what are we gonna wear" he loudly whispered. "i don't know that's why i've been trying on clothes!" i whispered back. "why are we whispering!" he replied.

we were silently for a bit and looked at each other in confusion. a knock was at our door, jeongwoo and i looked at each other and i slowly walked to the door. i opened it and saw a blue haired guy standing at the door.

"hey guys do you guys want food" hyunsuk waved. i looked at jeongwoo, "hyung! sora needs to find an outfit" he blurted out. i closed my eyes and looked back at hyunsuk. it was like his eyes were glowing.

"that's great! i'll help you" he said pushing through the door. i looked back at jeongwoo and he smiled, "okay seriously my room is not a meet and greet" i said closing the door.

hyunsuk walked over to my closet, he grabbed two items, and put them on the bed. jeongwoo gave him a golf clap for his work.

i pouted at how easily he could just pick out clothes for me when i have a pile of clothes in the corner that i need to hang back up after i get home. i grabbed the items hyunsuk picked and changed in the bathroom.

i walked out and hyunsuk and jeongwoo looked at me and looked at each other. they nodded, "our work here is done" hyunsuk said pleased with his hands together.

i was wearing a white strap mini dress, with a cropped light pink knit cardigan.

<3 !

treasures debut today!! go stream! it's been so long they finally can accomplish their dreams, they all look so good! let's continue to cheer them on,,,

✨treasure roty✨