The fateful meeting - (Part 1)

Natsu sat in his room, staring blankly in front of him, falling into a trance. Igneel's words echoed in his empty mind.

- It's not so bad, Natsu. Look at it from the good side. Maybe you will like her and you will make friends with her. - Akemi, sitting next to him on the bed, smiled encouragingly, placing a hand on his shoulder.

- For your information, no one asked my opinion! As I did not ask, do I want to marry an unknown girl to me? What if she's scary? Or is her personality terrible? Or will she not be my type? - With every word, Natsu's voice grew louder and louder. Getting out of bed, he began to walk back and forth around the room, clutching his head.

- And what shall I tell him? I was also nervous when they chose a fiance for me. I can say that I was lucky in this regard, and he turned out to be a good guy, but what if Natsu is really unlucky and  he won't like the fiance? Igneel said this girl is Yuki-Onna. I hope he knows what he's doing.

- Interesting, her opinions were not asked either, they just plainly said that in the future you should marry an unknown kid? Probably yes. Eh. I'll have to figure it out, at the same time ask my mom for advice regarding communication with girls." - With these thoughts, Dragneel sighed and began to pack his things in a backpack. - I had to guess earlier that Igneel was conceived something like that. But... Damn! I did not think that everything is so serious. And I will have to meet her tomorrow ... 

- From empty unrest is no use. You must meet the one with whom you are engaged. Why don't you just go and look at her. Believe me, Natsu, this girl deserves to be called your future wife. - They heard the voice of Igneel entering the room.

- Especially when you consider the fact that she is the princess of the ice clan, - Akemi thought with a drop above her head.

- Akemi, could you please go out? I want to personally talk with Natsu. - said Igneel, putting his hand on his shoulder surprised boy.

- Okay. Everything will be fine, Natsu. - She smiled, tousling her brother's hair, and left the room.

- I'm sorry I didn't tell you that before. I understand that you are probably very worried about the upcoming meeting, but do not be afraid. You will never forget this meeting. Akemi will accompany you on this difficult journey. And a little later I will join you.

- As you say, Igneel. I believe you. - Smiled Natsu.

- Maybe they are right and everything is not so bad. Calm down, Natsu. It doesn't look like you at all. Do the same as always. Look at things in a positive way, because this is what you can do best. 

***

- Ha-ha-ha! It's so cool! The train ride is so cool! Especially when you do not get sick with it! - the pink-haired kid rejoiced, rushing back and forth along the compartment, jumping with happiness and all glowing. - Hooray! Thanks, Akemi!

- You're  welcome. - The girl sitting on the second bed smiled. Externally, Akemi was an exact copy of Natsu, only female and in a kimono.

- There is a living room and a restaurant! Great! - Sitting at the window, he began to look at the equally amazing view that was opening to his gaze

- There is a living room and a restaurant! Great! - Sitting at the window, he began to look at the equally amazing view that was opening to his gaze. "Igneel ordered an expensive coupe for two." How he takes care of us!

- I didn't know that you like trains, - Natsu turned to his sister with a happy smile.

- Yeah. I didn't know they were so cool. I'm also interested in their device.

- Are you lonely? - She asked suddenly, frowning.

The smile disappeared from the boy's face, replaced by surprise.

- Sorry for such an unexpected question. I am your sister, and I know more about you than you think. Including why you smile all the time and try to be optimistic. And don't say what seemed to me. I know that it is. You wear a scarf left by your father before death. Take care of it like the apple of an eye. You have already been wearing the same backpack that Igneel gave you for four years, and he's all as good as new. You have no friends at all, - she said, looking into the gray eyes of her brother, who had been silent all this time.

- Well, yes, - the corners of his lips lifted in a sad smile and he turned to the window. - I will not lie. I have you at home, mom and Igneel. But you're right, I never had friends. I do not know why. Maybe it is because of my fire power, but at school I have no one to talk about it, - he frowned. - And if I try, the guys start looking at me strangely. And if I don't speak, then it seems to me that I'm lying, and somehow I feel bad. One day, I hope to find a way out. Therefore, I want to become a strong wizard, like father and Igneel. I will help people and protect them. And then one day everything will change.

"Natsu ..." - the girl was surprised, since she did not expect to hear such a thing from her brother.

"Yes, I know, stupid reason." - He gave an awkward laugh and put his hand behind his head, ruffling pink locks of hair. - In general, I never knew how to make friends. And now I'm still forced to go get acquainted with my future wife. The more I think about it, the worse it gets.

- Too late. Time to sleep, - Akemi smiled softly.

- Yes, - Natsu smiled back.

- The one that awaits you at the end of the path will not let you be sad. I hope so.  - She thought, looking into the dark blue, star-strewn sky outside the window.