Weird feeling

A strange incident and no less strange boy did not go out of Juvia's head. She was so absorbed in her thoughts about it that she hardly heard Kasumi's words. When they ran a decent distance, and then took a breath, Kasumi immediately bombarded her sister with questions. Is she okay, not injured, after which there was a swearing and indignation at the pink-haired boy who dared to attack her sister.

"And why does everyone believe in these stupid rumors ?!" The blue-eyed exclaimed loudly, actively gesturing and not embarrassed by the volume of her voice. - If this kid still catches my eye ... Remember my word, sister. I am not responsible for myself! No one dares to offend my family! Am I right, Ju? Ju? - not hearing her sister's answer, she stopped and turned to her.

Juvia did not utter a word after this incident. Silently walked beside her, looking at the asphalt under her feet, completely immersed in her thoughts. A mysterious boy stood in front of her half-closed eyes. She was startled, shocked, and had a lot of questions.

"Who was this boy?I don't know if it seemed ... but as if he recognized me. He also seemed familiar to me. But where and when could I see him? Hmm ... Pink hair ... gray eyes ... white scarf ... I can't remember. If I had found myself in such a situation, but with another person, I would immediately start to panic. But when this happened, I was not scared. I seemed to intuitively understand that he would not hurt me. Although, I have no idea why he attacked me. I didn't even call out. He just looked at me. In his eyes ... there were so many emotions, but among them were not those that I usually see. Fear, hostility, hatred ... none of this. On the contrary, he looked at me like ... no one ever looked. And yet ... it was very embarrassing! It's impossible to take and violate a person's personal space like that! - Feeling how her cheeks flashed, she covered her face with her hands.

- Juvia! - Opening her eyes, she saw Kasumi, who was waving her hand, worried.

"Are you all right?You fell on your back. She stood behind Juvia, and, raising her tail, carefully examined the back of her head. "You could have hurt your head during the fall. Maybe we don't go to school today and stay at home? Or better go to the hospital..

- Do not. - Juvia shook her head negatively, startled at the word "hospital.-"I'm fine, really. You know that all my wounds heal quickly. Besides ... "She clasped her arms around her shoulders. - I hate hospitals.

"If you say so ... Good." - The younger Lockser sighed. - I'm just worried.

- Everything will be fine. - Juvia smiled, laying a palm on her head.-"When we get home, I'll make our signature blue cookie!"

Just this word made the sad Kasumi smile, her blue eyes shone like stars.

"So what are we waiting for!" - she exclaimed, grabbing her sister's hand, - Go ahead and with the song!

- Yep. Juvia nodded with a smile.

All this time, two pairs of eyes watched them, sparkling from the shadow of the alley. Having run a little ahead and overtaken the girls, they left the shelter and blocked their path.

- You just look. Two beauties, all alone. Our new meat. - Grinned the guy who came out to meet them, seemingly their peer.

Both girls stopped and started. Kasumi let out a frightened oh, seeing the bloodthirsty gleam in the guy's eyes.

- "Who is it? What does he want from us? " Juvia thought with fear, taking a couple of steps back and closing her sister, trembling with fear.

This guy was completely unlike that cute pink-haired boy she had met before. Juvia had never seen him before, certainly not in their area or school. This is impossible to forget. One of his eyes inspired terror comparable to an animal. The feeling that causes the whole body to shake, the heart to beat furiously, the hair to stand on end, and the intuition to warn loudly of danger.