Fateful meeting - (Part 2)

I have been having strange dreams lately. But this one was not only strange, but also creepy. I would even say different from my past dreams.

A young man in a cloak stood in front of me, his face concealed by a hood. At first I was scared, but he immediately reassured, uttering just one phrase.

- Do not be afraid. - His voice seemed very familiar to me. I know him?

- Who are you?

He did not answer my question, he only looked at me silently. I wanted to at least look at his face a little, but he looked away and looked down, as if he didn't want to.

- I don't want you to see my face. Believe me, it will be better. Even if it is hidden in the shade, I am not blind. Be very careful and don't go to bed tonight, otherwise you won't wake up. In the morning he always remains alone. He is killing everyone. Listen to my words, Juvia. I can save you.

- How do you know my name? Save me from what?? Who are you?

At that moment, the dream abruptly ended and the girl opened her eyes.

- I didn't understand anything, except that today I need to be careful and not sleep all this night. In the morning he always remains alone, because he kills everyone? Who was this guy talking about? Who is he anyway? How does he know my name? And why does he seem familiar to me? A lot of questions and not a single answer. However, as always. Good morning, damn it. Although, what a good morning. Morning is never good, even if it starts with coffee.

She looked at her watch. It's nine in the morning. Classes at the school began an hour ago.

- Oops. I think I overslept. I'd like to say that I'm staying at home, cheers, but I can't. Kasumi, unlike me, hates skipping school, and will be offended if I don't wake her now. Sorry, bed, not today. 

It was the usual morning of Juvia Lockser. A typical, unpredictable morning of a fourteen-year-old schoolgirl.

Especially not in a hurry, the girl made a bed, threw her favorite everyday outfit on her, and went to wash her face.

- A terrible sight. - She said softly, looking at her face. Pale, bruised under the eyes from frequent lack of sleep, emptiness in the eyes, which scares everyone who looks at them. Having typed water in the palm of her hand, she washed herself, noting to herself that she was feeling better now. It always has been, it was worth it to take water procedures. Bruises and sacks disappeared, at least some kind of life appeared in her eyes, so that the girl no longer looked like the Corpse Bride of Tim Burton.

When it came to breakfast, Juvia decided to refuse it and eat later in the dining room or cafe. Some strange feeling arose in her stomach when she saw food in the refrigerator. I want to eat and at the same time not. Fortunately, her body had no objections to tea.

Returning to the room, she took off what she was sleeping in and took a black T-shirt with the name of her favorite group. She dressed in front of the mirror in her room and therefore involuntarily drew attention to areas of her back that were not hidden by her hair.

White skin was covered with a long, passing through the entire back, pattern resembling a snowflake. It began at the shoulder blades and ended at the lower back. She has had this pattern since childhood, like a birthmark.

- Beautiful, but problematic. - She thought, remembering the lessons of physical education in elementary grades, when her class had to change clothes in one room. And although only girls saw the pattern, there were no counting questions and stupid ridicule. Fortunately, now she had the opportunity to preserve her personal space in physical education, since those who came in clothes that were quite comfortable for her classes might not have to change clothes, so over time everyone forgot about it.