prologue

•••

wherein kim seungmin was cursed into a five years old kid which was a mistake.

•••

prologue

"kim seungmin, please come to the principal office." a teacher announced. lunch ended few minutes ago and now they are about to start a lesson, when he's being called to the principals office. seungmin who was just sitting peacefully on his desk sighed and rolled his eyes. he didn't know what happened but he still needs to go.

all eyes were on him, he just shot them a not really meaningful stare, he just looked at them in boredom before walking out of the class; after he got permission from his classroom teacher. his friends were looking at him walking out, worried.

as seungmin went out, he shoved his hands inside his pockets while walking to the principals office. he knocked the door twice and was told to come in. he opened the door and saw the principal and the discipline teacher were waiting for him patiently.

seungmin bowed ninety degrees, "good afternoon." he greeted with his not-so-interested voice. the teachers raised an eyebrow to him and told him to sit down which he gladly obeyed. he sat there and waited for them to speak out. but no one let a single word instead, the discipline teacher showed him a picture of something inappropriate drawn in men's restroom.

"what about it?" asked seungmin as he looked away from the picture, to the teachers. they sighed, "are you really going to act like nothing? i don't think i need to explain any further. all you need to do is clean the whole restroom as a punishment." said the principal.

seungmin frowned, "why me? it's not like i drew it or something." he rolled his eyes. the discipline teacher zoomed into the picture and showed it to seungmin, "it's obviously you, there's your name written. we also asked some students if they saw you doing it, they said that they saw you walked out of the stall. no excuses. you will be staying until six afternoon."

"but i really didn't do it!" he said and stood up. he was really mad, it's true that he used the stall but he didn't drew that thing on the door. the principal shook his head, "kim seungmin, do it or you will be expelled. you're dismissed." he said. seungmin balled his fist and went out.

"shut up you freakin bald headed old man. teachers these days are freakin stupid." seungmin said under his breath. as he reached at his class, everyone fell silent as he opened the door a little aggressively and his expression showed everyone that he's pissed. he closed the door back and sat down on his desk, not saying anything.

the teacher was about to open his mouth, asking if he is okay or not. but seungmin was quick to say, "im fine." sternly and buried his head on the table. his seatmate, which was hyunjin looked at him weirdly and rolled his eyes.

after the class ended, everyone was rushing out and now seungmin and his friends were the only one left in the class. they asked him why isnt he packing up. seungmin just sighed and kicked the table, but not too strong.

"that bald headed man punished me to clean the restroom until six afternoon." he rolled his eyes and annoyance. minho frowned, "huh? but why?" he asked. seungmin ruffled his hair, "that's the point. there was a dick being drawn on the door and people blamed me. now they told me to clean it or else i'll be expelled."

jisung choked, "what the f- that is unacceptable! let's go to his room and tell him that it's not you who drew it!" he said and grabbed seungmin's hand. seungmin groaned and pulled back his hand, "too late. he won't listen it. you guys can go, you don't have to wait for me." he sighed.

"but-"

"do you want me to get expelled?" asked seungmin as he looked at jisung. jisung pouted and shook his head, "no.. but let us help you." he said, giving a puppy eyes. seungmin shook his head, "no thanks, it'll be faster if i do it alone than you guys help me, you guys are just gonna make things slow by talking and playing around." he rolled his eyes.

jisung laughed in embarrassment on how true it is, "well.. see you tomorrow! goodluck!" jisung smiled and gave seungmin a hug then saved his hands. seungmin returned the smile and nodded his head. minho patted seungmin's back and gave him a thumbs up. felix ditched class today because he stayed up late, playing video games and he needs more sleep.

"to whoever drew this and wrote my name, i will freaking kill you." he said with gritted teeth. hours has passed, he was still cleaning the restroom. most of the restroom is now cleaned by him. the door is perfectly cleaned by seungmin. he swears to god, if he finds the person behind all of this, he will kill them.

as he was done, he went to his locked and took out his hoodie and changed. he then put his dirty clothes inside his bag and walked out of the school. it was now five-fiftyfive afternoon, he's kinda hungry. but he has no time to care about it, all he thinks right now is; who drew it and wrote his name on it. he really wants to catch those humans.

as he was walking, he heard his name being called from behind. "kim seungmin, how's it cleaning the dirty toilet? fun?" he laughed. seungmin stopped on his track and looked behind him, it was his seatmate. he balled his fist, gritted his teeth, his eyes totally changed.

"it's you right." he said. hyunjin scoffed, "what? what are you gonna do? punch me? you deserved it dude." he said. seungmin ran towards him and threw a punch, "you're an asshole!" he yelled as he threw another punch on hyunjin's face. hyunjin then pushed seungmin, "did i say something wrong? well duh no? im stating the fact, you deserved it."

it made seungmin boiled and was about to throw another punch when a strange guy appeared out of nowhere. he looked at seungmin and took out a stick that looks like a wand and said something that they couldn't understand. suddenly a light came out from the wand flashing to seungmin. hyunjin's eyes went wide, he stepped aback and told the stranger to stop.

"don't worry young man, i'm saving you from the bully." said the man. hyunjin's jaws dropped, "no, stop it right now! you don't know what your are doing! stop it!" he yelled. he then looked at seungmin who was suffocating and is now laying on the floor.

"i said st-" before hyunjin could finished his word, the light is now gone and so does the man. hyunjin looked around and saw nothing but seungmin laying on the floor with eyes closed. but something isn't right, "why the hell does he look like a kid? oi wake up." he said, kicking seungmin's leg.

seungmin opened his eyes and saw hyunjin, "what the f*ck was that?" he asked, looking around and got up. what surprised hyunjin the most was, seungmin is a kid. a freakin five years old kid.