02

"no mom i did not. he is my friend. now if you excuse me. im gonna go to my room, he's sleeping." he said and went straight to his room. he then dropped seungmin on his bed and sighed. he walked to the kitchen and brought some ice cube, storing them in a cloth then put it against his bruised cheek.

he went back to his room and saw seungmin was awake. he was totally confused, his expression reads it all. hyunjin rolled his eyes, "oh good you're awake. you can go to your house." he said, basically kicking him out.

seungmin crossed his arms, "not until you explain to me on why the hell am i in a kid body." he said, standing up on the mattress. hyunjin sighed, "i don't know, you can figure it out yourself, it's not my business so i don't care. go now." he shooed.

seungmin scoffed as he jumped off his bed and went out of his room. as he was walking out, he saw hyunjin's mother walking in a fast pace towards him, "hi hyunjin's friend, are you going now? alone? have you eaten dinner yet? do you want to join for dinner? i'll tell hyunjin to send you home, it's not safe for a kid to walk around alone." bombarded mrs hwang.

seungmin awkwardly laughed, "uh.. its okay, im fine. thankyou for the offer." he bowed then left the house. as he steps away from hyunjin's house, he heard someone was following him from behind. he turned around and saw hyunjin with annoyed face.

"why are you following me?" seungmin rolled his eyes. "pfft it's not like i wanted to, my mom forced me to send you home. bro you're literally a little kid, someone might kidnap you. and it's freakin seven at night." he said.

"im not a kid!!" yelled seungmin. hyunjin sighed, "whatever you say."

on the way to his apartment was really silent, hyunjin was following seungmin from behind with his hands shoved inside his pockets. he was just looking at the little kid infront of him who is in an oversized blue hoodie.

"oh anyways, how are you gonna go to school tomorrow?" asked hyunjin then laughed, "i mean, no offense but you're literally a preschooler." he continued to laugh. seungmin balled his fist and furrowed his eyebrows, "shut up! at least im not as stupid as you! this is all your fault!" he screamed while stomping his feet on the ground.

"okay man, calm down. you're gonna destroy the ground. jeez, you're scary." hyunjin scoffed. seungmin didn't answer him until he reached at his apartment. his body is short, he couldn't reach or see the password. he turned around and looked at hyunjin.

"oh it's your apartment. well see you tomorrow kiddo." hyunjin patted seungmin's head. seungmin groaned, "im not a kid!!"

"sure."

"are gonna just go? i can't enter the password!" yelled seungmin, stomping his right foot on the floor. hyunjin laughed and picked him up, "woops i guess."

seungmin entered the password and jumped off from hyunjin. seungmin then went inside and slammed the door. he then dropped himself on his bed and texted his friends.

bros
you wouldn't believe what happened to me

felix:
what is it

jisung:
wassup

minho:
what? did the bald headed man expel you? lol

nO
THIS IS WORSE
LIKE ITS SERIOUSLY UNBELIEVABLE

felix:
WHAT HAPPENED
WHAT EXPEL
WHAT BALD HEADED MAN DO
WHAT IS IT
WHY AM I LEFT BEHIND

jisung:
its ur own fault
okay so
seung
what happened

minho:
^^

i F*CKING TURNED INTO
A FREAKING KID

minho:
oh

jisung:
it's late,
why dont you get some sleep?

felix:
KID WHAT?
wait uh oh
bRo
stop with these pranks
ANYWAYS BABIES
SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW!
I MISS YOU GUYS

minho:
but no one missed you

jisung:
okaaay guys go to sleep nowww

BUT
WHY IS NO ONE BELIEVING ME
DID YOU GUYS NOT TRUST ME
IM SAYING THE TRUTH ASDGJ
i hate you guys :(

an:
i srsly think this is a flop,
i might or might not gonna delete this
but we'll see 🤡👏🏻
anyways, thankyou for reading🥺 ilygsm