17

"seungmin.. please tell me you're pranking us.. please.. just stop playing around.. don't do this to us.." said hyunjin, his tears were flowing non stop. seungmin pouted, "jinnie hyung.. don't cry.. minnie is not pranking.. minnie will stop playing around.." he said and wiped hyunjin's tears.

hyunjin then held onto seungmin's shoulders and shook his body a bit, "seungmin please.. get back to your sense! kim seungmin wake up now!" he cried. the trios behind was sniffing and wiping tears.

"j-jinnie hyung.. minnie is awake.." said seungmin, pouting. he didn't have a clue on what hyunjin was saying. he was sad that hyunjin is yelling and crying. it makes him sad and wants to cry too.

hyunjin hugged seungmin tightly, "im so sorry seungmin. im sorry im sorry im sorry. this is all my fault. it's my fault from the very beginning. just if i didn't tease you that day, this wouldn't happen. this is all my fault. im so sorry seungmin.. please come back..i need you.." he cried.

he then felt someone is hugging him back. he opened his eyes and saw seungmin, as in the eighteen year old kim seungmin; hugging him back. seungmin was smiling at hyunjin, it made hyunjin cried again, "i-is this really you? did you come back to your own body? are you really kim seungmin? im not dreaming right? you're not in my dream right?" he asked.

seungmin just smiled and shook his head, "it's me stupid." he spoke. hyunjin cried once again and hugged him tightly, "im so sorry seungmin, it's my fault.."

"stop blaming yourself. it's not your fault." he said. later then, the trios joined them and made a big group hug.

"i met the guy -who cursed me- inside my mind; while i was acting like a kid. he said that it was all a mistake. he apologized for everything on what happened." seungmin explained.

"thank goodness you're back." said jisung and hugged seungmin. felix then pushed jisung and hugged seungmin, "im glad that you came back.."

"to be honest i kinda prefer kiddo seungmin than this seungmin." said minho. seungmin crossed his arms and squinted his eyes. minho laughed, "just kidding. come here you big idiot baby." he said and gave seungmin a fatherly hug then patted his back.

"so when are you guys gonna be official? shoot your shot before it too late." said felix as seungmin sat next to hyunjin. seungmin's eyes went wide and kicked felix's leg, "what're you talking about?" he mouthed. felix shrugged, "well.. we're gonna leave you guys alone, so.. see you guys tomorrow. i smell new couple is coming up." felix said and winked at seungmin before closing the door.

seungmin face palmed himself and avoided eye contact with hyunjin. hyunjin looked at him then hugged him, "welcome back." he said. seungmin was shocked at his sudden move. he then melted under his hug and responded to his hug, "if it's not because of you.. i wouldn't be here by now. thankyou." he smiled.

though hyunjin couldn't see the smile, he just smiled and ruffled seungmin's hair, "anyways, what did felix mean?" he asked. seungmin choked and pushed seungmin away. his face went red as his ears went hot. hyunjin smirked and decided to tease, "do you perhaps.. like me?" he asked, coming closer.

seungmin cleared his throat, "i-i dont."

"but why are you so red? why did you stutter?" he asked, trapping seungmin against the couch. seungmin tried his best to avoid eye contact and tried to find an answer, "i-im sick, remember? yeah.. uhuk uhuk.. see? i caught cold. i'll go and take medicine." excused seungmin and pushed hyunjin away.

but hyunjin pulled him back, making seungmin sat on his lap, "hyunjin-"

"i like you too."

an:
dont lie, i know yall cringe at this part—
aaaa