04

"since you guys are seatmate, i want you, hwang hyunjin to be kim seungmin's guardian until he comes back to his original self." said the principal. hyunjin stood up from his seat, "what?!"

seungmin silently laughed, "suck to be you." he said, making hyunjin pinched his arm. seungmin yelled in pain and hit hyunjin's hand, "excuse me sir, how can you let this man be my guardian? can't you see him just now? he's bullying me. who knows if he starts to abuse me." seungmin shrugged.

"there's no such thing as that. so you guys are dismissed,"

as they went out, seungmin looked up at hyunjin and nudged his hip, making hyunjin groaned, "what do you want you little kid." he rolled his eyes.

"my leg hurts, give me a piggy back!" he said, with a wide smile. hyunjin made a disgusted face and pushed seungmin's face away, "no way! ugh! can you just go away? don't bother me!" he said and walked faster, leaving seungmin behind.

"hey! remember what the principal said?" teased seungmin. hyunjin ruffled his hair and waited for seungmin to catch up. he sighed then looked down at seungmin, "walk faster dimwit!"

"i can't! im a kid and i have short legs." he made an excuse. hyunjin whined, "when i was a kid, i was able to walk fast!" he said, totally annoyed. seungmin crossed his arms, "whatever, just do whatever you want, go away. if you don't want to stick around with me then go ahead." he said, scoffing and walked away from hyunjin.

hyunjin sighed deeply, "this is making me stress. kim seungmin! wait up!"

seungmin on the other side ran away to his class and sat between minho and jisung, "don't let than man take me away from you guys, or im breaking our friendship." said seungmin. minho and jisung looked at each other and shrugged.

the door then burst opened by hyunjin, "seungmin!" he yelled. all the attention was on him, he bowed his head and sat on his seat. he turned around at jisung and minho's desk where seungmin was, he then gave seungmin a 'come here!' look at seungmin.

seungmin just shook his head and ignored him, making hyunjin rolled his eyes and just did his own business. jisung then poked seungmin's cheek, "did you guys fight or something?" he asked.

"i don't know." he simply answered. minho raised an eyebrow, "so what happened in the principal office?" he asked. seungmin then told them everything, including felix who were sitting right in front of them.

"aw that's cute." said felix. seungmin slammed the table, making the whole class flinched, "nothing is cute!" he whispered-yelled. felix raised both of his arms, "welp sorry, no need to get aggressive there kid."

"i hate it here." said seungmin and hoped off from jisung's lap, "bye im going back to seat." he said and walked to his table. hyunjin looked at him, "oh you're back." he said, not so interested. seungmin didn't answer him and just did his own business.

"i mean i can take care of you." hyunjin said out of nowhere.

"no thanks. you're an irresponsible man."