07

"seungmin!~" called hyunjin as he threw himself on seungmin's bed. seungmin whined and kicked him away, "what? you're so annoying." he whined. hyunjin made a face then smiled, "do you want to join me and my friends to the amusement park?" he asked with sparkling eyes.

seungmin sat up, "who are these 'friends'?" he asked. hyunjin then listed their names; chris, changbin and jeongin. seungmin made an o with his mouth, "oh,"

"mhm i see. i wanna sleep." he said, laying back down and covered himself with his blanket. hyunjin then whined then pulled the blanket, "awh come on, let's gooo im calling felix and the others to come." he said, taking out his phone.

"not felix." whined seungmin. because he knows that felix will always wins. hyunjin stuck out his tongue, "too late kiddo." he said and showed seungmin his phone screen, "he said okay. yeay!"

"god you're soo annoying! i hate you." seungmin groaned. hyunjin was spinning around while cheering, "woohoo!"

"seungminnie! do you want me to get you a plushie?" asked changbin, bending down leveling himself as seungmin's height. seungmin crossed his arms then frowned, "im not a kid!"

"aww so cute!" changbin pinched his cheeks, making seungmin mad even more, "don't worry i'll get you a plushie!" he said and played a game. he won a prize and gave the plushie to seungmin, "here! its so cute! just like you!" he said.

seungmin groaned and took the plushie anyways, "minho! please keep this man away from me! he's bullying me!" he said, tugging onto minho's shirt. minho looked down at seungmin and patted his head, "oi bin, stop bothering him." he said.

"but he's too cute to not bother! i honestly prefer baby minnie than big seungmin." he said, pinching seungmin's cheeks once again. seungmin then kicked his shin, "excuse me?!" seungmin said and scoffed.

"guys! let's ride the viking!" said hyunjin. they all agreed and walked to the viking, the line was long but okay. it was crowded, seungmin could barely breathe. hyunjin noticed it and picked him up, "w-what are you doing?" he asked as hyunjin put him on his shoulder and grabbed onto seungmin's legs.

"you're just too short." he said. seungmin rolled his eyes and didn't say anything. jeongin who was looking through pictures on his camera suddenly took a picture of them, "aww you guys looked so cute!" he teased.

"shut up you kiddo." said seungmin. jeongin crossed his arms, "hmm i need you to rethink your word." he said that made seungmin hit his head. jeongin yelped in pain, "ack! chan save me from that aggressive kid." he said, hiding behind chan.

chan just shook his head and sighed, "both of your are literally kids, no difference. so stop arguing." he said. after minutes standing on line, they finally got in.

"what if i flew away? or fell?" asked seungmin to hyunjin who was sitting beside him. hyunjin laughed, "oh come on, you've never ride this?"

"i mean i did, but not with this small body." seungmin said. hyunjin stuck out his arm, "just grab onto my arm." he said.

"are you freakin kidding me? you're gonna raise both of your arms! do you want me to fly away?!" he hit him. hyunjin laughed, "didn't think of that, just grab onto the handle or anything." he said as the ride started. it was moving slowly and low, when it comes higher, seungmin felt his ass was floating, as if there's no gravity reacting. he quickly hugged hyunjin's waist that made hyunjin laughed.

hyunjin then put an arm around seungmin's body and screamed along with other people, "woo!!!" while his other hand was in the air. as the ride ended, their hair were really messy, their legs were shaking and they just laughed it off. but not for seungmin, "damn it, i lost my butt." he that made then laughed even more.

they spent the night together and end their day with dinner. after they were done, they went back to their houses/apartments and went to sleep.

"goodnight."

"night."