15

seungmin arrived at his apartment, he's soaked wet because of the rain. he just sighed and took a shower. as he was done, he fed kkami and put all the noodles inside the cabinet. he then laid on his bed, playing with his phone. waiting for hyunjin.

after some time, hyunjin finally came. he was rushing inside and saw seungmin peacefully laying on the bed. seungmin sat up and tilted his head, "what? are you okay? did a stray dog chase you?" he asked. hyunjin just dropped his things and hugged seungmin, "thank god you're fine." he said, sighing in relief.

seungmin pushed him, "what do you think i am? an idiot?" he rolled his eyes. hyunjin scoffed, "i was worried sick about you okay? you're literally a kid! what if you get kidnapped?! never leave me for something again! you're making me worry!" hyunjin yelled. seungmin sighed then laid back down.

"you're smelly, go wash." he said, kicking hyunjin's leg. hyunjin rolled his eyes and took a short shower. after he was done, he saw seungmin was sleeping soundly with kkami at the edge on the bed. he then threw himself on the bed, that made seungmin woke up.

seungmin turned around and faced hyunjin, "hyunjinnie hyung.." he mumbled. hyunjin looked at him then ruffled his hair, "i told you to stop calling me hyung." he said. as he was ruffling, he felt seungmin's forehead was boiling.

"seungmin, your temperature is high. are you sick?! oh my god! this is all my fault! let me take a medicine!" said hyunjin and was about to go when seungmin pulled his shirt, "hyung.. where are you going? i want cuddles.." he said.

hyunjin shook his head, "no, not until you eat the medicine." he said and left to the kitchen to take some medicine and water. after everything settled down, seungmin has taken the medicine and now is laying down on the bed with his eyes half closed.

hyunjin laid on the bed after he put all the things aside. he then pulled seungmin closer. seungmin buried his face on his chest and fell asleep.

hyunjin was caressing his hair while humming a song so that seungmin fell asleep which he did. as he noticed that seungmin fell asleep, he sighed in relief.

"im sorry, it's all my fault that you got sick.." he said.