03

the next day, seungmin got up and tried on his school uniform, "damn it, it's too big." he said. he then decided to wear a casual outfit that fit him and left for school. everyone in the school stared at him weirdly, like.. this is high school and not kindergarten.

seungmin didn't show his face, he kept his head low as he was walking to his class. when he reached his class, there was hyunjin sitting on his desk. his friends minding their own businesses. he walked to his desk and dropped his bag real hard on his desk, making hyunjin flinched.

"calm down kid, are you on period or what?" hyunjin rolled his eyes, "what are you wearing by the way? why arent you in your school uniform- oh wait a minute, you're a kid of course you won't fit them!" he laughed. seungmin stood up on his chair and punched hyunjin in the face.

"im not a kid! and you deserved it!" he said and jumped off the chair. hyunjin whined in pain, "oi! don't go away you little kid!!" yelled hyunjin. seungmin screamed and ran away, "minho! help me!" he said and spread his arms to minho.

minho choked on his saliva and picked him up anyways, "give me that disrespectful kid! he needs some lessons! he punched me thrice already!" said hyunjin, pulling seungmin away from minho. but seungmin didn't let go of minho's neck.

"no! go away! i told you im not a kid! i am kim seungmin who is smarter than you! you're just a mean guy who almost got me expelled!" seungmin yelled, kicking hyunjin. felix's eyes went wide and took seungmin away from minho.

"are you really kim seungmin?! so you weren't joking last night?!" he asked while shaking his body. seungmin groaned and pushed him, "let go off me!" he yelled. jisung then bent down and cupped seungmin's face, "wait it's really you seung. what happened?!" he asked.

"i don't know! why don't you ask that rude man over there?" he said, pointing hyunjin. hyunjin rolled his eyes, "i told you i know nothing! there were a strange man and you saw it yourself, it's not me! i don't know anything about it!" he groaned.

"you! come here!" said hyunjin and pulled seungmin by his ear. seungmin yelled and asked minho for help. before minho could stop hyunjin, there was already someone scolded hyunjin.

"hwang hyunjin! what are you doing?! you're hurting a kid!" it was chan. hyunjin then shrugged, "well yeah, but he's not a kid! he said so!" said hyunjin and kept dragging seungmin by his ear. chan ran towards them and protected seungmin from hyunjin, "hey are you okay?- wait are you kim seungmin?" he asked.

seungmin rolled his eyes, "yes i am, so if you don't mind. tell that bestfriend of yours to stop abusing me. i almost lost my right ear because of that man." he said and sat on his desk.

"but.. how?"

"oh my god, seungmin you're so cute!" complimented the students for the hundredth time. seungmin could only sighed and rolled his eyes, "people should stop stating something that i already know." he said, shaking his head.

minho looked at him in disgust, "ew?" he said. seungmin scoffed, "you're just jealous, hmm i'm slowly liking my kid self. everyone is treating me like a king's son." he said, clapping his hands.

"but anyways, how do i tell my parents?" he asked. his friends shrugged, "i don't know? maybe wait for them to come and surprise them. woohoo they might be happy to see the little you again." said felix. minho smacked his head, "oi, his parents must be freaking out when they found out their eighteen year old son suddenly became a five year old kid." he shook his head.

just so sudden, hyunjin came to their table and looked at seungmin, "oi kiddo, principal is looking for you." he said. seungmin groaned, "again?! ugh that bald headed man does really hate me."

"well suck to be you."