09

"wakanda betrayal." felix scoffed while crossing his arms. seungmin joined him, "i know right. we've been fooled for a year." he said in disappointment. minho sighed, "how many time do we need to apologize?" he said. felix almost immediately said, "a thousand."

"wha-"

"but anyways, there's something i wanna tell you guys too." seungmin cleared his throat, "me and hyu-"

"kim seungmin! there you are!" said hyunjin in a worried tone. he ran towards seungmin and picked him up, "where did you go this morning?! i thought someone kidnapped you!" he said, shaking seungmin's body. seungmin whined and slapped hyunjin's face, "let me go! felix please help me!"

"no, not until you explain. what's up with you and hyunjin? what morning and what kidnap?" he asked. minho and jisung nodded their heads in agreement, "yeah. oi seung, explain." minho said, poking seungmin's body.

hyunjin looked at them and put seungmin down, "oh you guys didn't know? we live together-"

"well he's forcing me to let him live with me! it's not like i wanted him to." seungmin rolled his eyes then stepped onto hyunjin's foot. hyunjin yelped in pain then pulled seungmin ear, "don't be disrespectful to older people! you kiddo!"

"we're in the same age!"

"yes but im still older than you!"

the two of them continued to bicker, leaving the trios behind. they looked at each other and raised an eyebrow, "arent they cute?" whispered felix. jisung nodded in agreement, "yea yea yea. but it looks like a pedo to me-"

"okay i have a new ship to sail. my minsung has been sailed, now for seungjin!" he said and clapped his hands. the two stopped fighting and looked at him, "s-seungjin who?!"

"anyways seungmin, we're partnered for this project, let's do it tomorrow, since it's weekend." said hyunjin, nudging seungmin's shoulder. seungmin raised both of his eyebrows, "kay." was all he said.

they packed up their things and walked out of the school. as they were walking, hyunjin looked down at seungmin who's been really quiet since this morning, "hey are you okay?" he asked.

seungmin nodded, "mhm." he hummed. hyunjin squinted his eyes then looked to the front, "oh anyways, i have a pet puppy. his name is kkami. do you want to see him?" (an: im not sure if kkami is a girl or boy but im sure hyunjin once said "kkami's hyung" so.. im assuming kkami is a boy)

seungmin immediately looked up, "really? where's he?" he asked with sparkling eyes, he loves puppy so much, he never got to adopt them because his parents wouldn't allow him due to his mother's fear of them.

hyunjin giggled then messed with seungmin's hair, making seungmin frowned and pushed his hand off, "i asked you where he is." he said, looking to the front. hyunjin made a face, "at my house, let's go to my house!" he said and gave seungmin a piggyback, "woo!!" cheered hyunjin. seungmin just laughed it off.