19

as the two was talking, completely leaving seungmin behind, seungmin quietly walked away to his class in annoyance and disappointment. as he arrived, everyone looked at him; surprised.

"you're normal." said junyku. seungmin rolled his eyes, "of course i am, what do you think am i? crazy?" he said then smacked his head with the pencil. he then went to his seat and put all his things down.

as he settled down, he went to the back of the class where jisung and minho and felix's table were. minho looked up, "what? are you gonna sit on my lap again?" he asked. seungmin made a disgusted face, "ew no. jisung would love it if you offer it to him." he said and sat next to felix, which is renjun's seat(he's not in class)

"so where's your boyfriend?" asked felix. seungmin rolled his eyes, "he's not my boyfriend." he said with an annoyed voice.

"sure but that didn't answer my question." said felix.

"i don't know where he is and i don't want to know either. it's not my business to know where he is or what he's doing!" he yelled. felix raised an eyebrow, "chill bro, you don't have to be so angry. i was just asking where he is." he said.

"for the millionth time.. something happened between you two." jisung said, putting his fingers on his chin while squinting his eyes. seungmin sighed, "nothing happened-"

"is seungmin here?!" said someone, it was hyunjin. seungmin groaned and rolled his eyes, "why is he even here?" he whined underneath his breath.

"cuz he's our classmate and is your seatmate." said minho, only to get smacked by jisung in the head. seungmin got up, "i'm going somewhere, don't tell him." he said and walked away.

"omg is that seungmin?! seungmin! wait up!" said hyunjin and ran after seungmin. seungmin furrowed and crossed his arms as hyunjin tried to stop him.

"go away, i don't want to see you." said seungmin. hyunjin whined, "but why?? you missed me! if you miss someone, you need to see them and spend time with them!" he said, tugging onto seungmin's arm.

"no thanks. why don't you spend time with her instead? i want to be alone." he said and walked faster. hyunjin then smirked, "are you jealous?" he asked, ready to tease. seungmin rolled his eyes and pushed him away, "you're so annoying!"

hyunjin giggled and wrapped his arm around seungmin's body, "so you're jealous~" he continued to tease. seungmin's face went red and his ears are getting hot, "h-hwang hyunjin, what are you doing? we're in school." he said.

"what? so you're saying we can hug and cuddle outside school?" he teased. seungmin stopped walking then pushed him, "i really hate you." he said and turned left to the empty hallway.

hyunjin followed him from behind, "seungminnie.. please talk to meee!" whined hyunjin. seungmin didn't answer him, he was just walking in madness.

"seungminnn are you that jealous? you be the possessive boyfriend." said hyunjin. seungmin sighed and rolled his eyes. hyunjin whined once again and grabbed seungmin's arm, "hey look at me when i talk to you!"

seungmin yanked his hand and was about to walk away, but got stopped by hyunjin. he pulled seungmin and pinned him to the wall. seungmin's eyes went wide as hyunjin just did that to him, "h-hyunjin what the hell are you d-doing?!"

"answer my question. were you jealous?" he asked. seungmin rolled his eyes, "can you stop-" he stopped talking as hyunjin planted a small peck on his lips.

"hyun-"

hyunjin did it once again, "are you not gonna answer it? keep it up, i'm just gonna kiss you." he said. seungmin turned his head to the other side, "s-so what? what will you do if say yes?" he asked.

"so you WERE really jealous huh?" he smirked.

"yes! i am! what are you gonna do huh? tease me? go on, just so you know that i really hate you." seungmin said with teary eyes, "you left me behind whenever you're with her. you completely forgot about me. im starting to think that you like her, i even gave up on my umbrella for you guys even though it hurts for me to see you guys together." he said and a tear left his eyes.

hyunjin smiled and turned seungmin's face by his chin, forcing seungmin to look at him, "hey.." he said then wiped his tears. seungmin sniffed and looked at hyunjin, "yeah tease me as much as you want. i don't care anymore." he said.

hyunjin shook his head, "so you gave up on your umbrella for us? because you thought that i like her?" he asked. seungmin didn't say nor do anything. hyunjin smiled, "seungmin, i don't like her. i see her just as a friend, nothing more and nothing less. i only like you, i like kim seungmin. the one who turned into a kid because of me, and also turned back into a teenager because of me. i only lay my eyes on you," he said, wiping more seungmin's tears that came out.

"are you really?" seungmin asked with his crack voice. hyunjin smiled and nodded his head, he then lends closer and connected their lips together. seungmin melted under his kiss and wrapped his arms around hyunjin's neck as he responded the kiss. hyunjin smiled under the kiss and buried his fingers on seungmin's hair.

"boys! why are you guys making out during classes?! did you guys escape?! detention now!!"

"i f*cking hate you hwang."

"i love you so much too babe."

an:
the story is ending woohoo🙌🏻