06

"oh hi seungmin." greeted jisung as seungmin sat on minho's lap. seungmin gave him a small smile then buried his head on the table. his friends looked at each other and shrugged.

"hey, are you okay?" asked minho, tapping on seungmin's shoulder. seungmin shook his head, "i just wanna get some sleep." he mumbled. his friends nodded their heads, "mmhm alright."

seungmin couldn't sleep because hyunjin was snoring loudly last night. it made seungmin annoyed and stayed up all night. now he needs some sleep before classes start. as for hyunjin, he has no clue and was just being a normal guy who is ready for classes.

hours had pass, it is now breaktime. seungmin is in the infirmary room to get some sleep while his friends are having lunch. felix kicked the table to get jisung and minho's attention. they flinched and looked at him, "what?"

"seungmin is skipping lunch, aren't he's going to be hungry?" he asked, with an uneasy feeling. jisung nodded, "yeah, let's-"

"where's seungmin?" asked hyunjin. the trios looked up at him then to each other and back to hyunjin, "uh he's in the infirmary, sleeping. why?"

"oh, okay thankyou." he said and skipped to the infirmary, not answering to minho's question. they looked at each other, "so.. are we supposed to be worried or happy?"

hyunjin opened the door and saw seungmin sleeping peacefully on the bed. hyunjin put his lunch on the table and sat on the other bed, just besides seungmin's. he took out his phone and played with it until seungmin woke up.

seungmin stretched out his arm while sitting up then flinched due to hyunjin's voice, "oh you're awake."

seungmin looked around and saw no one but both of them. he raised an eyebrow, "what are you doing here?" he asked. hyunjin pointed to the lunch tray he brought from the cafeteria, "you should not skip lunch. so i brought it for you. now that you're awake, eat. or do you want me to feed you?"

"um ew of course no? i have hands." he rolled his eyes and started to dig in. hyunjin scoffed, "until when are you gonna ew me?" he asked.

"until you apologize for everything what happened." he said. hyunjin sighed, "i told you i know nothing about these things."

"well if it's not because of you, i wouldn't have clean the restroom and fought with you after." he rolled his eyes.

"so you're blaming me for getting you to clean the restroom now? it's not like i drew-"

"whatever. why do you suddenly wanted to take care of my anyways? we're not that close. we're just seatmate, plus i have my friends by my side." he rolled his eyes once again.

"yes keep on rolling your eyes until you see your own brain." hyunjin said, "but why does it matter? be glad that i wanted to take care of you. plus i was there when you literally changed into a kid, maybe we can figure out together how to get you back into your normal body." he said.

"lol 'we' pfft-" seungmin scoffed. hyunjin scrunched his nose, "yeah? we. what? are you expecting me to solve it by myself?"

"why is that even a question?" seungmin said then looked at him while raising an eyebrow.

"i really hate you."