12

it's been a month since seungmin turned into a kid body, and hyunjin is still living with him. they are now friends- or you can say more than just friends, bestfriends. seungmin's friends are still suspecting about their relationship but seungmin keeps on saying that theyre just friends.

it was currently 8 in the morning. hyunjin and seungmin was talking while waiting for the teacher to come. after some times, the teacher finally came with a girl behind him.

"sorry for being late, there's some stuff that i needed to settle down. so okay, i have an announcement. as you can see here, she will be studying with you guys starting from today, so welcome her and treat her like how you treat your friends." he said then nodded his head to the new girl.

she bowed, "hello, my name is jung hyemi. nice to meet you guys."

"hyunjin stop teasing!" whined seungmin as he ran after hyunjin. hyunjin laughed while running away, that is when he bumped onto a girl and almost made her fall, but he was quick to catch her from falling.

not gonna lie, but seungmin hates everything that he's seeing now. it was already ten seconds, they're still in that position. seungmin cleared his throat, bringing them back to sense, "oh my god, im so sorry. i wasn't looking at where i am going." hyunjin apologized.

hyemi shook her head, "ah.. no.. it's not your fault. i was busy with my blazer. it's not your fault at all. i should be the one who needs to apologize." she smiled, bowing her head. seungmin then shook his head, "so.. when is this going to be over?"

"hyunjin, i'll go first." he said and walked pass them. hyunjin bowed his head, mumbling a 'sorry' to her once again and ran after seungmin, "seungmin wait!"

lunch time came, of course seungmin is with his friends while hyunjin is with his friends. seungmin wasn't eating, he was just playing with the chopsticks, chopping off the nuggets.

felix raised an eyebrow and nudged him, "hey, are you okay?" he asked. seungmin looked at him and nodded, "yeah." he said. minho then took a sip of his drink, "then why aren't you eating? are you not hungry?" he asked. seungmin sighed and shook his head, "nah, im full. i have no appetite." he said, pushing his tray away. jisung looked at him, worried.

"hey seung.. did something happen? you were just fine this morning." he said. seungmin shrugged then rested his head on his arm that was laying on the table, "i don't know."

"is it because of hyunjin?" asked minho, chewing on his food. seungmin shrugged, "i don't know."

"is it because of we have a new transferee student?" asked felix. seungmin, once again shrugged, "i don't know."

"then what is it?" whined jisung. seungmin inhaled and sat up straight, "random question, is he straight?" he asked, talking about hyunjin. they looked at each other and shrugged, "from what i know, he's bi." said felix. seungmin just nodded his head and dropped his head back to the table.

"do you perhaps.. like him?" asked minho.