01

(the stranger's pov)

i was just walking down the path when i heard some guys arguing. then the guy in blue hoodie threw a punch on the guy who was wearing a school uniform. at this time i know i need to save the high schooler guy. he can't be bullied!

i ran towards them and turned myself into visible. i took out my wand and tried to stop the bully, the lights came out from my wand to the bully. the victim told me to stop but i refused, this bully needs a lesson!

just in a moment, i realized that i freakin used the wrong spell on the bully. I USED THE WRONG SPELL! sh*t what do i do now?! he's gonna turn into a kid! omg omg omg-

"i said st-" was all i heard before i teleported to my home. damn... what have i done? it's okay.. it's not like they recognize me or something..

(no one's pov)

"what the f*ck was that? and why are you so huge? what are you? a giant?" seungmin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "it's all your fault that i needed to clean the freakin restroom!!" screamed seungmin and kicked hyunjin's shin.

hyunjin yelped in pain, "it's not me who turned into a giant! it's you who turned into kid!" he said, pointing to seungmin. seungmin looked at himself and screamed, "what the heck?!" he yelled and passed out.

hyunjin choked on his saliva, "oi! wake up!" he said, kicking seungmin's leg once again. people was looking at them weirdly. hyunjin looked at him and shook his head, "im not abusing him! he just fainted! i swear to god!" he said while shaking his head. but the people didn't buy it.

hyunjin sighed and picked seungmin up, "god why does he have to pass out like that? why the hell did he turn into a kid? oh my god- and how the hell did the stranger disappear just like that? oh lord my head hurts. where's his house anyway?!" mumbled hyunjin as he put seungmin on his right shoulder. seungmin's body is small, so it's no problem. he took out his phone and dialed jeongin.

"oi wassup!"

"bro, where's seungmin's house?"

"oo~ are you gonna propose to him?"

"what ew no? come on, just tell me." hyunjin rolled his eyes. jeongin laughed then shrugged, "i don't know bro. it's not like we're that close." he said, making hyunjin groaned. he then asked jeongin if he have any of seungmin's friends' phone number. jeongin said he don't have one. hyunjin ruffled his hair and hung up.

"what do i do with you? oi wake up." he said, hitting seungmin's butt that was beside his head. no response. hyunjin sighed and decided to bring seungmin to his house. checking seungmin's phone is no point, there's a password.

"now my parents are gonna think that i kidnapped him." he sighed. as he reached at his house, he went inside and looked around, "thank god, they're not aro-"

"oh welcome back hyunjin- did you kidnap that poor kid?!"

an:
i think this fic is a flop