14

days have passed, seungmin is now quieter than usual. it makes his friends worried and so does hyunjin. but what hyunjin doesn't know is that, the reason why he became so quiet is because of him.

he has been spending less time with seungmin at school, because he's with hyemi. well seungmin couldn't blame nor hate him for that. they're meeting each other at home anyways. but it becomes so lonely at school.

seungmin's attitude is slightly changing too, he had been calling his friends 'hyung' instead of their names. it makes them worried even more. hyunjin was also confused on why he keeps saying hyung.

at home, seungmin would be clingy towards hyunjin. hyunjin found it adorable and worrying at the same time, like.. seungmin have never acted like this before. but part of him likes that side of seungmin.

it's just different when they're in school. seungmin would act like a stone whenever hyunjin is with hyemi. well yeah okay, seungmin likes hyunjin and didn't tell anyone, not even his friends. because he didn't want anything to go wrong.

as for hyunjin, he feels nothing for hyemi. but he's comfortable with her, just like how friends are. but whenever he is with her, something is missing. it's like half of his heart isn't complete. he feels empty, he doesn't know what and why. but when he's at home with seungmin, he feels really comfortable and felt like home. he feels completed whenever he is with seungmin. he doesn't know what's the reason.

it was now lunch time. seungmin is staying in the class. if he goes with his friends, it's not like he's going to eat anyways. so he decided to stay in class and finish his homework, because he's lazy to do it at home. as he was doing his work, the rain just suddenly started to pour. he looked outside and watched as the rain poured. the cloud is really dark, you could barely see the sky.

"i don't think i'll stop until tonight." he mumbled and continued to do his work, "gladly i have my umbrella inside my locker." he said then closed the book as he was done doing it. he put his notes inside his backpack and heard some girls mumbling.

"oh it's raining.. i forgot to bring my umbrella.." it was hyemi. "oh really?.. do you want to me to send you home?" eunseo asked. hyemi shook her head, "nah.. i don't want to burden you. plus, i think it'll stop in an hour." she said.

seungmin just mentally rolled his eyes, "why don't she just accept eunseo's offer.. it's not gonna stop until tonight." he thought then decided to take a nap until lunch time ended.

hyunjin and seungmin was walking out of the detention class. on the way out of the school, it was already late, they got detention together until five afternoon for not paying attention to the teacher. seungmin saw hyemi out side, watching the rain; probably waiting for it to stop. seungmin stopped walking and looked at hyunjin. he looked down at seungmin, "what's up?" he asked.

seungmin then gave his umbrella to hyunjin, "i think she needs it." he said. hyunjin took the umbrella, "mhm? who? hyemi?" he asked. seungmin nodded his head. hyunjin then shrugged, "but we need it." he said. seungmin rolled his eyes, "are you gonna leave her alone here?" he shook his head.

"why me? she can walk by herself." he said. seungmin frowned then hit his leg, "you're no gentle man. what if something happened to her? it's kinda dark out there." said seungmin.

"then, let's go." said hyunjin, pulling seungmin's hand. seungmin shook his head, because no way he's gonna be a third wheel, "nah, you guys go first. i left something on my table, plus im gonna go to the convenience store, we're running out of instant noodles." he said.

"let's go together then-"

"no hyunjin, just go without me. let's meet at home later." he smiled.