08

seungmin woke up as he heard the birds chirping. he opened his eyes and saw a beautiful face in front of him, sleeping soundly. he looked so comfortable and is unbothered. seungmin eyes went wide, he couldn't let out a single sound. he was just there.. frozen.

he swallowed his saliva and slowly got up, away from hyunjin's embrace. he then get ready for school and left early, he couldn't face hyunjin knowing that they cuddled all night. just thinking about it made seungmin turned into a tomato.

it was still six in the morning, he would be alone right now if he's already in school. so he decided to go to jisung's apartment. he arrived and bang the door. just within a minute, the door opened by a sleepy face of minho. minho looked around and found no one. seungmin was offended.

"excuse me, down here." he said. minho looked down, "oh seungmin, come in." he said and gave him a way. seungmin crossed his arms and walked inside, "your having a one night stand here again? where's jisung? can he walk anyways? and yet you guys aren't dating."

"bro he's still sleeping." minho rolled his eyes, "and you're still a kid to know anything like that." he added. seungmin groaned, "yeah whatever old man!" he said then dropped himself on the couch.

"babe who's it?" said a sleepy tone jisung. seungmin choked on his saliva, "BABE?! are you guys??!" seungmin asked, standing up on the couch, looking at them. jisung's eyes went wide as he saw seungmin. well you can say that jisung and minho is that type of friends who will never be apart from each other, but they say that they're not dating. "im telling felix!"

after they settled down, they are now eating breakfast. seungmin was sitting across the couple, chewing on his food. minho and jisung were nudging each other and minho finally gave up, "so seung, why are you here early in the morning?" he asked.

"oh uh.. well.. nothing i just wanna come." he said, shrugging. jisung squinted his eyes, "reading from your face, something did happen. you don't usually come to my apartment. you only came when you're in trouble or something like that." he said.

seungmin sighed, "i'll tell you guys when felix is with us, or else he'll feel left out. you guys better tell felix that you guys dated for a year already! and im gonna pretend that i don't know anything about it! god you guys are so.." he sighed and shook his head.

jisung pouted, "oh come on, we're sorry."

"oh anyways, what's up with you and hyun- omg are you okay?" asked minho to seungmin who just spilled out his drink and coughed.

an:
im double updating bcs is chapter is like part 1 jsjsj its so short