16

hyunjin woke up as the alarm of seungmin's phone rang. he turned it off and saw seungmin was still sleeping under his embrace. kkami was still sleeping too. hyunjin then felt seungmin's forehead, "it's getting better.." he mumbled and sighed in relief, "thank god.."

seungmin woke up due to his voice and whined, "hyung you're so loud." he said and turned around. hyunjin raised an eyebrow, "seungmin, stop calling me hyung. get up now, let's eat breakfast. we're not gonna attend school today. you need to rest." he said, shaking seungmin's body.

seungmin groaned, "hyung! let me sleep, just go to school or else teacher will get mad." he whined, pushing hyunjin away.

"no, i need to take care of you." he said. seungmin sighed and sat up, "im fine now. i can look after myself. now go to school. you're going to be late. make yourself a breakfast. im going back to sleep." he said and covered himself with the blanket.

hyunjin shook his head, "okay fine. i'll be back earlier than usual." he said then took a shower. as he was showering, bunch of questions were running through his mind.

"do i like him?"
"what do i feel about him?"
"why is he calling me hyung again?"
"is he going to be fine alone?"
"do i really need to go to school? what about seungmin? he's still sick."

but eventually he went to school and spent the whole day without seungmin which is so quiet and lonely and he somehow felt empty.

"where's seungmin?" asked jisung to hyunjin.

"he's at home, he didn't want to go to school. he fell sick last night. he didn't want me to take care of him." he said. jisung nodded his head, "oh.. i see.. well he usually texts us if he's not coming to school. i guess.. we're gonna visit him after school." he said. hyunjin nodded his head, "alright. oh and also, he's back at it again. he called me hyung since last night." he said, stopping jisung.

jisung tilted his head, "really?" he asked. hyunjin nodded his head, "yeah, and.. he was.. acting odd.. im worried." he said. jisung patted his back, "let's be positive. we'll go and see him later."

after the school ended, hyunjin and the others were rushing towards their apartment. hyunjin entered the password and got inside. seungmin who was sitting on the couch, watching some kids show turned around and smiled.

"hyunjinnie hyung finally is back! kkami look! jinnie hyung is back!" said seungmin and jumped around. he then ran towards the shocked hyunjin and hugged his legs.

"oh, inho hyung, sungie hyung and bokie hyung are here too!" seungmin waved his hands cutely. hyunjin dropped his things and got on his knees. tears were flowing out from his eyes.