3. "Thanks, appreciate it"

Aurora was sat in her seat when she saw ej walk over. She watched as he moved the seat labels, meaning he would be sat next to Nini. "Ahem" she coughed, looking over at him. He glared at her slightly, but put them back where they belonged. "Good boy" she smirked, walking over and patting his head with a grin. He swatted her head away with a glare, if that had been five months ago he wouldn't have minded. But he still wasn't over what she did, or more so, didn't do. 

Miss Jenn caught sight of the glares Ej and Ricky were sending eachother. "Aurora honey, can you sit in between ricky and ej please" Miss Jenn asks, thought it was more a instruction. Aurora groaned quietly but they moved their seats so she was in between the pair. "Good girl" Ej teases, patting her head. Aurora glared back at him. 

"Please take your neighbours hands" Miss Jenn instructed. Aurora took rickys without a problem, but just looked back at ejs hand. "I don't bite" Ej whispered. "I know you don't" she glared back, reluctantly taking it as she saw the looks they were getting. Out of habit, ej began rubbing his thumb along the back of her hand. Aurora felt it and smiled slightly, she had missed him. 

Miss Jenn began to sing, "We're all in this together, once we know that we are, we're all stars, and we see that." Aurora groaned, this was painful to hear. "Does anyone have any ear plugs?" Aurora muttered, making ej laugh. "We're all in this together, and it shows, that we stand, hand in hand, make our dreams come true" Miss Jenn continued, Aurora gritting her teeth throughout. 

"Sharpay hears singing, opens the door to the biology lab she finds Gabriella and Taylor washing their hands they turn to find there are no more paper towels" Big red reads. "I'm so done with this read through" Aurora mutters, banging her head down onto her desk. "I'll tell you when to read" Ej whispers down with a smirk. "Thanks, appreciate it" Aurora replied, her tone muffled but sarcastic. As she lifted her head up, he slid his hand under her forehead so she wasn't banging it on the table anymore. 

"Hi, i'm so sorry we're late" Aurora calls as the Bowen twins run into the rehearsal room. "It won't happen again" Ricky adds. "Thank you all for an earlier start" Miss Jenn smiles. "Wait, it's just us?" Aurora asks. "Yes, Aurora, if you could go over there and run through your ending scene with Ej that would be great, now you two" Miss Jenn turned back to Ricky and Nini. "Correct me if i'm wrong, but I don't remember them having a scene at the end?" Aurora clearly wasn't done. "But I believe they should, so off you go" Miss Jenn waved her hand at Aurora. "Sorry" mouthed Carlos when he saw the look on Auroras face. "I'ts fine" she took a breath and walked over to ej. 

"Has Ricky been bribing Miss Jenn?" Ej asks quietly but bluntly, as soon as Aurora approaches him. "What? Ej have you gone insane?" Aurora hissed. "Why has she added a kiss?" he asks, clearly annoyed. "Ej, it's a kiss, it's called a showmance, nothings going to happen" she replied, taking out her script. "Nini and I had a showmance and look what happened" Ej replied simply. "And you and I have one now, we aren't going to get back together, can we just do the scene" 

Aurora walked up to her locker, and found ej in front of it. "Move" she demands, pushing his side slightly. "Sorry" he muttered, moving but staying by her side. "What's up with you" she asks, after sighing. "I'm not so sure he's not bribing her aurora" Ej told her. "Ej stop, ricky is not bribing our director" Aurora told him. "Then why did she add a kiss?" he asks. "I don't know, you and I both know she's strange, nini only has eyes for you, and Ricky is trying to get over her I think" Aurora tells him. "Then why did he text her at the read through, and why did'nt she tell me who it was?" Ej questions. "I don't know everything ej, just because I trusted you a lot, doesn't mean she will" Aurora sighed. Ej took a breath. 

"Is stealing her phone too far?" he asked quietly. "Yes, ej that's like four levels more scary, don't even think about it" Aurora told him. "You know Seniors don't listen to juniors" he told her. "But you should listen you your ex-girlfriend who always has your best interest at heart" and then she left, leaving him In slight shock.  

Aurora walked in with Miss Jenn, she had been helping track down a prop. She saw ricky storm out, seeming annoyed. "Where you going troy?" Miss Jenn asks. "Its' Ricky" he muttered, walking out. "Get him back" Miss jenn looked at Aurora and Carlos. The pair then scrambled after him. 

"Ricky wait!" Aurora called. "There you are!" Carlos shouted, running after Aurora, breathless whilst the blonde was perfectly fine. "Miss Jenn wants us all back in the room" Carlos told him. "Tell Miss Jenn i'm done okay?  sorry I can't dance like Fred Rodgers" Ricky told them. "It's Fred Astaire" Aurora mumbled. "Fred Rodgers is mister Rodgers, he never danced, he potty trained puppets" Carlos told him. "Seriously?, I was impressed that they made dolls that could cry" Big red seemed impressed with something that was beside the point. "Ricky please you have to.." Carlos tried but Ricky interrupts. "Ninis right! I'm taking up space, I don't belong on stage!" he says. "So untrue" Carlos tried again. "Save it Carlos, you don't want me in it, if I go back nini will probably quit, and you need her a lot more than you need me" And then he was done and he  turned around and left. Aurora however, wasn't done. 

"Ricky stop!" she called after him, he turned around and faced her. "Rory, go back in there, they need you  alot more than they need me" he tells her. "No. I know you, and I know you don't give up. Why give up such an amazing opportunity, you're being ridiculous. You're giving up because of a minor inconvenience, you aren't pushing through? If you aren't back in there tomorrow, my brother isn't who I thought he was"