11. "Don't hey me"

"Last name Bowen first name-" Aurora told Mr Mazzara as they arrived at the table, but he cut her off. "Aurora, yeah I know" he muttered, Aurora giving him a sweet smile. Mr Mazzara didn't really like Aurora, she liked to sing, dance and talk with Evie in his lessons, which he wants fond off. "Table ten with the other Theatre kids" he handed her her ticket. "Thanks" she grinned, waiting at the side for Evie before they walked in together. 

"Rory, get in" Carlos nudged her, making her get into their photo. "I don't believe this!" Ricky exclaims. "What?" Aurora asks, she was a very curious and nosey person. "This dude steals my girlfriend and 12 seconds after they break up he's already playing the field" Ricky showed them his phone, which displayed ejs instagram, with a photo of him and Gina. "You could take a lesson from that" Evie states, resting her arm on big reds shoulder so she could see properly. "Thanks for defending my mortal enemy" Ricky muttered, Aurora giving him a glare. "You two were friends when we were together!" she exclaims. "Then he broke your heart" Ricky replied. "Actually, I broke his but who's taking details" Aurora retorts, turning back to Carlos and Ashlyn. 

"The point it, you made a pact with your dad, you're putting yourself back out there again right?" Big red asked his best friend, Ricky nodding slightly, "So put yourself out there." Ricky sighed, looking back at his phone. "Speak of the devil, get a load of this player, he's texting me for fashion advice" Ricky showed big Red and Evie his phone. "Rory!" he grabbed her attention. "Yes or no?" he asked, showing Aurora the photo. "It's alright" she shrugs. 

Then Gina and Ej come over, and Aurora is hit with something she didn't know she felt. She didn't feel it when Ricky showed her the photo, but she felt it when she saw them in person. "these seats taken?" gina asks, a smile on her face which made Aurora grow suspicious. 

"He'll show up" Aurora and Ash comforted Carlos, seeing as Seb hadn't arrived. "Maybe he just hit traffic?" Ash suggests. "We live in salt lake city, there hasn't been traffic since the 2002 winter Olympics" Carlos sighs, not being as optimistic as the girls. "Don't assume seb stood you up, Maybe he's just in a farming accident" Ash tried him, she had faith in him, as did Aurora, who's eyes were now on Ej and Gina. "Not helping" Carlos frowns. 

"Can you get me some punch babe?" Gina asks ej, making Aurora roll her wyes. "Can you get me some push babe" Aurora mimics, Evie smirking. "Sounds like you're jealous" she singsongs. "Am not, I just don't know why he's here with her, they haven't spent like any time together" Aurora mutters. "Sure...babe" Ej stands up, walking away. "I'm going to find out why" she stand sup confidently, at the same time Ricky moves over so he was sat next to gina. "Drama is about to go down with the bowen twins and I am living for it" Evie mutters under her breath. 

"Hey" Ej smiled as Aurora walked over to him. "Don't hey me" she glares. "What's up with you?" Ej asks, seeing the look on her face. "You, care to to expain why you're here with whats her face? gina?" she asks, folding her arms. "We aren't dating  Aurora, you don't get to know all about my life" Ej repeated her words back to her. Aurora rolls her eyes. "But it sounds like you, my dear, are  jealous" he takes a sip of the punch he had in his hand. "Me? Jealous? Of what?" Aurora asked. "Me and gina" Ej shrugged. Aurora sighed, she couldn't deny it. 

"Just tell me why you are here with her" she sighed. "Why do you assume there's a reason? Why couldn't I have just asked her?" Ej challenged. "Because I know you ej, you wouldn't just come to your last homecoming at East high with a random sophomore" Aurora told him. "she's not random" Ej trailed off, the confident in his voice decreasing when he saw the look Aurora was giving him.

 "Okay fine, she had a plan" he admitted. "Why do you need a plan? You made it out like having a plan was a bad thing when you falsely accused me after auditions. But more importantly, Why are you listening to it?" Aurora asks, confused as to why Ej Caswell, the boy she knew probably better than anyone else, was listening to someone elses plan. "She told me this would help me get nini back, maybe make her jealous? I don't know, I was desperate okay" he held his hands up in defense. Aurora rolled her eyes, scoffing. She gestured around with an unamused look on her face. "Nini isn't here, I knew that before i even came, surely you would, so the only person here you would be making jealous is me" She stated. "Did it work?" Ej smirked, though they both knew the answer. "I hate you" and then she walked back to the table, a satisfied smirk on ejs face as he follows her back at a safe distance.