Chapter Four (preview)

The moment Alessia's mind spoke the word, Crispin felt the bond strengthen. Alessia's mind was suddenly filled with other emotions, ones she knew weren't hers, but rather, Crispin's. Crispin moved his body alongside her and rubbed against her. Alessia, he breathed through their newly formed mate-link. Alessia

Mate, mate, mate, Alessia's wolf nearly screamed. Alessia's mind whirled with confusion. All these years, all this time, he'd been there. Her mate, Crispin had posed as her father, her mind shrieked.

No, no, no, Crispin cried in her head, I never was your father. I never told you I was your father. I was your guardian, your protector, then, now, and always.

Alessia couldn't breath. She couldn't think. What was happening? Why? She couldn't understand anything. So, she did what instinct beckoned. She ran. But thinking again, she pivoted and returned to where Crispin stood, paws down, and growled. She sized him up good, and then lept towards him. Then she opened her jaws and gobbled him up in one bite. When she was finished she felt juices running down her face, and shifted back into her nude human form. The sun was rising, and then burst across her skin. Alessia's skin was dazzling, and dancing in the new sunlight. She was a vampire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUST KIDDING. HAHAHA. Sorry. Couldn't resist. Danica13 "hacked" into my story and added her own twist to the story. I won't tell you how much of this is in the actual next chapter... (some of it is.) (a good part of it). That's for you to guess. But you can enjoy this.

I hate Twilight.

And sparkly vampires.

Those are just... dumb.

Unintelligent.

Unrealistic

Like werewolves.

Wait... but Jacob is hot.

Yes. I see we're in a consensus.

Dani tells me to stop ranting...

Au Revoir.

.

.

.

.

.

 BTW, the next chapter might be up next week.

Might.

PS. Check out the youtube video. I swear Kristin Stewart's acting improved. Um... not for the faint of heart.