𝙻𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢

I just finished another movie. I needed more popcorn; so I stood up and went to the kitchen.

"More popcorn please Dandy" I ask my guardian who was my mums hybrid. Even though they can't live independently.

"Of course Y/N" she smiled and gave me more popcorn.

"SHE isn't here right?" I look at her emphasizing the 'she'

She chuckles "Yes Y/N that's the fifth time today" she looks at me.

'She' is her daughter and she knows how much i dislike her daughter, I mean she can't blame me 'she's a brat.

"If your done you can join me" I smile at her, walking back to the theater room.

And to be honest her child is the only thing that makes me doubt hybrids.

Well it all started when...

✔ 𝙵𝙻𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 ✔

I was walking home after buying a Starbucks coffee after school.

Until I heard a weird sound by an alley. I got curious and went closer.

I saw her lashing on a human, I was shocked and covered my mouth with my hands preventing myself from screaming.

I back away and ran home.

That's the day i got cautious of hybrids, except the one that took care of me.

(Basically her parents left they're hybrids to take care of they're daughter)

✔ 𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝙵𝙻𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 ✔

But of course i didn't tell her parents. Plus she is demanding for a hybrid.

"Hi Y/N" she smiled and sat beside me.

"You done Dandy?" I ask eyes still glued on the wide screen. She just hum in response.

We watched a couple more movies until 5 pm.

"Let's go eat dinner Y/N" Dandy said from the kitchen.

"I'm coming!" I run to the kitchen and saw Dandy already munching on some food. I sat down and ate.

I check my insta, 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚑𝚢𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍.  It was a bear hybrid that was in her hand.

After eating I went to my room and scrolled some more.

'𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛' popped out so i check who it was, kwon_dan was in his account.

I looked through his posts, he seems familiar. I snapped out from my thoughts when someone knocked.

"Y/N!" Dandy said knocking. I closed my phone, standing ip and opening the door.

"Yes Dandy?" I look at her, waiting for an answer.

"You're parents are on call" She looked at me and motioned to follow her.

Once I got the phone mum spoke;

>> Hi honey

<< Mum what's up?

>> Well me and your dad decided to...

-------------------

𝙷𝚎𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝚋𝚊𝚒𝚒

[NOT-EDITED]