𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚜~

School started a week ago it was hard to leave the boys, but I had to. I sit on my chair by the window and look outside.

"Y/N!!" My friend Nayeon said running to me and sitting on the chair in front of me.

"What's up?" I look at her straight in the eyes, puffing my cheeks.

"Well since were graduating, I'm gonna hold a party before prom" excitement was recognized in her voice.

We still have two weeks before final exams and prom was three weeks from now.

"Uhuh... and?" I nod. Why is she so excited..?

"Well... it's gonna be held in Jeju Island~!!" She squealed. Ohh okay now I get it.. but what about my boys?... My eyebrows meet.

"You can bring your hybrids" She smile at me. How-? Well okay.

"Okay then" I smile at her. I'll just ask dad to book me a VIP room.

"Here's the invitation" She gave me an envelope that was fancy. It was a light pink envelope and a red velvet ribbon wrapped around it.

"Class settle down-

-------------------

I went home after class ended.

"I'm back~" I shout closing the door, Hoseok came running to me engulfing me with a hug, I hug him back.

"We missed you, Y/N-ie" He said letting me go. I hand my back pack, taking the envelope I got earlier.

"Boys gather around" I said entering the living room with Hoseok.

I sit on the couch and Yoongi immediately laid his head on my lap. The boys sat around and I open the envelope.

"You are cordially invited to attend a special party on the twentieth of January, at Jeju Island resort. Your presence is highly awaited. It is your decision if you'll take the free room given or upgrade on your own accord, which you'll have to pay for. The party will be held for 3 days, a different theme for each day. 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝔂𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓼." I read aloud, there was another note that said ' 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵 𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓻'.

"Well then boys we'll be going on a trip" I smile, I walk to my room to change.

"Y/N" Jin entered my room and sat on my bed. I hum in response.

"There's three pills left" My eyes widen. Ugh I forgot to buy that.

"Ahh okay, I'll buy one tomorrow" I look at him walking up to my bed and laying down. Such a tiring day..

-------------------

"Y/N, you gonna sleep now?" Namjoon asked. He was the only one awake with me, the others already slept. It was currently 3:26 in the morning.

"I'll sleep in a bit, you go first" I look at him and flash him a smile. I averted my gaze back to my geography book.

It was the final exams and I need to keep my grades up. I was always a salutatorian.

I went to bed at 4 and woke up by 5:30.

"Y/N-chan you okay?" Jin stared at me. I had my back slump, trying to stay awake. "You look like you got no sleep" He added.

I rest my forehead on my palm and blink a few times. I just muttered a low 'I'm fine'.

"Speaking of sleep what time did you sleep?" Jimin asked me. I lifted my head and looked at him, mouthing a 'four'.

"I'm leaving now" I announce with no energy at all, walking slowly to the front door.

"Bye Y/N-ie, good luck~" They said in unison. I waved them goodbye, flashing a small smile.

-------------------

Once I got the test paper, I actually answered it with ease. I was the first to finish, so I went home pretty early.

When I was about to open the front door, when someone called me.

-------------------

𝚄𝚠𝚄 𝚢𝚞𝚣𝚣 𝚘𝚑 𝚖𝚢 =>

𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚘𝚙- ت ت ت

[NOT-EDITED]