𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 ✌︎︎

☏ On call ☏

Nayeon ♕ >> Y/N!!

♔ << Yeah?

Nayeon ♕ >> When will you fly to Jeju?

♔ << Huh, ehy?

Nayeon ♕ >> I'm flying later, for preparation

♔ << Ahh, you'll need help?

Nayeon ♕ >> Yeah by the way, Dahyun will fly with me.

♔ << 뭐 really she's back? (뭐 means what)

Nayeon ♕ >> Yeah, so??

♔ << I'll try to fly later, oki bai!

☏ Call ended ☏

I end the call and enter the house.

"Y/N how's your exam?" Taehyung ask hugging me. I wrap my arms around him inhaling his scent.

"It was easier than I thought" I let go of him and pulled him to the living room.

"Boys time to pack we'll fly to Jeju today" I smile and they all scattered to they're rooms.

I walk to my room, texting my dad.

☀︎︎ 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 ☀︎︎
Dad I need a plane
to Jeju today

𝓓𝓪𝓭
Okay honey what time

☀︎︎ 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 ☀︎︎
Around 2 dad

𝓓𝓪𝓭
Okay it's set, take care

☀︎︎ 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 ☀︎︎
Thank you, you too

I packed a few dresses, some bathing suit and my essentials. It all fit in one big suitcase. I wore a tank top with some sweatpants and timberlands. I brought a hoodie just incase.

I pull my suitcase downstairs, but it was taken from me. I look at the suspect and it was Jungkook. I shrug it off and walk downstairs.

We sat inside the plane and I was beside Yoongi, I crossed my legs and held Yoongi's hand looking out the window.

We arrived at Jeju and a deiver drove us to our hotel. We got to our room and started unpacking.

I took a quick shower and worr a white shirt with a red and black plaid skirt tucking in my shirt, wearing a belt and boots for the finishing touches.

I went to the big banquet hall and met Nayeon and Dahyun, let me tell you a little something about them.

Im Nayeon is your typical popular girl, but she isn't a brat. She is quite rich and have strict parents. She has a bear hybrid. She wasn't allowed to live on her own, so I'm actually surprised she was allowed to have a party here at Jeju.

Kim Dahyun on the other hand is a cheerleader, who's really smart. She can be resentful at times, and likes to shop a lot. She was in Japan for a vacation and hasn't started to go to school. Im surprised she's here. She has a deer hybrid.

"Y/N! I missed you" Dahyun ran to me and hug me really tight. She lets go of me and drags me to Nayeon.

"Uh huh, then-" She was cut off by Dahyun saying "Y/N's here"