𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎

After playing most of them were asleep, except Jimin.

"Hey baby, you hungry?" I ask Jimin picking him up, and he snakes his arms around my neck. As I have one arm around him.

"Yes" He mumble still in my hold. I placed him in the counter top, and checked the fridge and saw bacon, and cooking it.

After cooking I place the bacon on a plate and gave it to Jimin. He eyes the meat in front of him sniffing it and finally taking a bite.

"This is delicious!" Jimin said with stuffed cheeks. 𝙰𝚠𝚠 𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎!

"Let me wake the others, okay baby?" I smile at him and he blushed. I walk my way to the gaming room.

"Cuties it's time to eat" I say patting Jin. They slowly woke up and sniff the air, smelling the food probably.

They ran to the kitchen, and I saw them struggling to seat in the stools. I gently carry them one by one, putting them in the stools.

"What do you call this?" Hoseok said stuffing the bacon in his mouth.

"It's called bacon, Hobi" I smile at him, his cheeks were tinted pink from the sudden nickname.

"I wove it!" Jungkook exclaimed cheeks stuffed with bacon. I swear his eyes were sparkling.

"And I love you" I pinch his chubby cheek, he looks down pink can be seen in his cheeks.

"How about me?!" Taehyung said raising his hand simultaneously.

"I love you too, Tae" I said chuckling.

"I love you too, Y/n" He said standing in the counter and walking to me. I hug him and he does the same, I then placed him on my lap.

"Where's our love?!" The rest of them asks.

"I love you, mochi" I squeeze Jimin's soft cheeks. 𝚂𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎.

"I love you too!!" Jimin said giving me a flying kiss. I giggle at his cuteness . 𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎!!

"Y/N, I love you!" Hoseok said with so much energy. He was shining I swear.

"I love you too, Hobi" I responded smiling and scrunching my nose.

"Yoonges, I love you too" I said and he looked at me shook and with pink cheeks.

"I love you too" He mumbled shyly and stuffed a bacon in his mouth.

"And of course I love you, Jinie and Joonie" I added looking at them and giving them a finger heart.

"I love you too" Jin and Joon said in unison, while they're cheeks were flushed pink.

After eating the boys went to they're room and change into they're pj's.

"Hey Y/N" Jin says as I pick him up.

"Yes, Jin?" I ask walking to they're shared room.

"You need to buy suppressants soon" He told me as he reach his room.

"Ahh, okay I'll take note of that" I told him, putting him down and he entered the room.

𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝙾.𝚘 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝.

I thought to myself as I enter my room, and see three hybrids mainly Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin. Watching cartoons.

"Why are you guys here?" I ask sitting on the bed, and petting Yoongi on his head.

"We all wanted to sleep with you" Jimin said, as the door opened revealing the rest of the boys.

They climb in my bed looking for they're comfortable place. I was in the middle and we continued watching cartoons.

Soon we drifted to dreamland.

-------------------

𝙷𝚞𝚑𝚞𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚘𝚙-

[NOT-EDITED]