𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚞𝚗

I enter the gaming room, and went straight to Namjoon. He was sitting with his leg crossed, I went in between it. I leaned on his chest and played with my phone.

"You still owe me a kiss" He whispered eyes glued on the screen. I pout and continued playing.

"Hey sis, mum said you'll be dropping me off" Sehun said. I look at him and shrug my shoulders, rolling my eyes in the process.

"What time do you want to leave?" I ask bating my lashes.

"5, so we'll be home by 6" He said still a playing, eyes on the screen.

"Y/N!, what is this?" Jin said showing me his brand new phone. I chuckle.

"It's a phone, you'll need it ones my school break ends" I smile at him. I stood up and pulled him out of the gamin room.

We went straight to the living room. We then sat on the couch.

"Here let me teach you" I took the phone and showed him how to use it. "If your brothers find theirs, I want you to teach them okay?" I give him a smile.

"And since I owe you" I kissed him on his lips and he wraps his arms around my waist, kissing me back. I broke the kiss, gasping for air.

-------------------

"Sehun!, Let's go" I shout it's 5:15 and he was still busy playing. I ask the boys if the wanted to go to a festival with me afterwards, and they agreed.

"Okay, okay I'm here" Sehun walked up to me with his bag on his hand. We walked to my car, Sehun sat in the passenger seat. The boys on the other hand sat in the back seats. There was six seats in the back, so Jungkook had to turn into his animal form and laid on Jimin's lap.

We arrived in my old house and drop my brother off. Jungkook sat beside me and we headed to the festival.

-------------------

"Boys, we're here" I look at the back seat and saw some of them asleep. I exit the car, waiting for the others to exit the car too.

"Let's go to the skating rink" I pulled Yoongi and the boys followed us. We wore the boots and started skating. I skate to Namjoon who was holding on the walls of the rink.

"Give me your hands" I pull him once he lend me his hands. He grips me really tightly and I give him a small smile, as we skate around.

"I'll let you go okay" I smile at him and unclasping my hand from his. He then skated away to Jin.

"Y/N in coming!!" Jimin shouted bumping into me. I almost slipped, but Jimin got a hold of me.

"Yah I almost fell" I said as he let's go of me, I hit his arm lightly.

"미안해, Y/N" He smile and pat my head skating away. I look at the boys and giggle. Jungkook was had his arms on Tae's waist, while Jimin was holding Tae's hand. I then slowly skate to the exit and took my shoes off. (미안해 means sorry)

I took the boots off and gently massage my feet, making sure no one saw me. I gulp down some fluids, wearing my shoes afterwards. I texted Jin that I left to buy food.

I found a cotton candy stall and bought a cotton candy that was purple and pink. I bought four corndogs and four popcorns.

Once I got back to the skating rink, Yoongi was sitting on a bench.

"Hey you want a snack?" I ask sitting beside him. He took a popcorn and started munching on it.

I took a bite on my corndog and showed it to Yoongi.

"You want a bite?" I smile at him, he took a bite. And I lean my head on his shoulder, finishing my snack.

I stood up to call the boys. "Hey, there's snacks if you want some" I shout and they started skating to the exit.

They ate the snacks, and after awhile we started looking for rides.

I saw a carousel nearby and tug in Tae's sleeve. "I wanna ride that one" I said pointing at the carousel, practically looking like a kid right now.

"You're such a smol bean Y/N" He chuckes and pat my head. "Let's go" He pulled me to the line while the rest of the boys follow.

While waiting in line I heard Tae murmuring a song. 'Ou~ ou~ and you gonna be happy~' He hums.

"Wah~ you can sing very good" I blurted, scrunching my nose and I pinch his cheeks. He chuckles also pinching my cheeks.

We had lots if fun. We played a lot of games. Our final ride was the ferris wheel.

I was with Jungkook, Jimin and Tae, while the elder hybrids were in another. I held Jimin's hand and taking in the beautiful view. I look at Jungkook and give him a smile.

He smiled back, taking a loose strand of hair tucking it behind my hear. I hum in response.

-------------------

𝚈𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚎𝚝~

𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 =>

[NOT-EDITED]