𝙲𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚜𝚢 𝚖𝚎

ⓉⒶⒺⒽⓎⓊⓃⒼ'Ⓢ ⓅⓄⓋ

"Hey, Tae" Jimin hyung called me, I look at him. He was playing with Y/N's hair, looking at the tv.

Y/N fell asleep after what happened earlier. The others went to the living room. Leaving me and Jimin with Y/N.

"Yeah, hyung?" I pull the blanket that covered Y/N's legs, covering my own legs.

"Do you ever think of the 'thing'?" He looked at me. I felt my cheeks flush.

I nod. "I mean after today?" I look at Y/N peacefully sleeping. Admiring her beauty.

"I guess so.." He responded. Thinking about it, our heat starts in a few days. I felt my cheeks hot again. "You okay Tae?" I nod, and continue to watch the anime.

Ⓨ/Ⓝ'Ⓢ ⓅⓄⓋ

I woke up, feeling squished by two bodies beside me. I stand up, pulling the blanket to cover both Tae and Jimin. I went to the bathroom, staring at myself in the mirror.

I had hickeys with bite marks, it was in the shade of purple. I remember what happened and blushed.

I walk out of the bathroom, seeing a half awaken Jimin.

"Hey Jimin" I touch his ear, he purred. I chuckle. "Let's go down" I grab his hand, pulling him down to the kitchen with me.

He sat on a stool, while I was trying to reach the pasta box. It was on the very top shelf. I look over to Jimin who was just staring at me.

"Yah!, help me here" I pout, taking a stool. I stand on it, and easily got the pasta. Unfortunately I lost my balance, my first instinct was to scream and so I did. I closed my eyes shut, and braced for the impact. I didn't feel the cold hard grown, instead I was wrapped in someone's arms. I slowly open my eyes, Jimin caught me just before I fell.

"What happened?" Jin ask, Jimin puts me down and I sat on the stool I fell off.

"She almost fell of the stool" Jimin explained. I fidget with my hands and slowly looked at them.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked, running beside me. I felt hot tears fall drop. "Why are you crying, what's wrong?!" He worriedly looked at me.

"I'm sorry..." I hug Jungkook, hiding my face in his stomach, letting tears fall down, wetting his shirt. He pats my head slowly.

"Why are you saying sorry?" Yoongi ask. I look at him still hugging Jungkook, crying even more.

"B-because I worried you guys" I stutter. 𝙸 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚎 𝚞𝚙.. Tears streamed my face continuously. They went closer hugging me and I hug him back.

"Is that all?" Namjoon asked. "We thought you were hurt" He added. We got out of the hug and I wipe my tears.

I giggle at myself.

"Your such a kid, Y/N" Yoongi said, squishing my cheeks.

"Tenk chu" I mumbled smiling. Yoongi let go of my cheeks.

"Jin, can you help me with cooking?" I hopped off the stool, showing him the box of pasta.

"Sure" He went to open the fridge and looked at the contents inside it. Meanwhile the others went to the living room.

We cooked Alfredo pasta.

"Oh Y/N, have you bought the suppressants?" Jin said, stirring the sauce.

"Uhh, yeah I bought three" I said pouring the pasta in the strainer. I let a out low 'ahh'. Which Jin luckily didn't hear. I accidentally burnt myself. 𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚜𝚢..

"I'll be back okay" I put the pot down, and quickly went to my room. I locked the door just incase.

I grab the first aid kit, pulling out an ointment and putting a band aid. I spread the ointment on my burn, groaning in the process. I muttered a 'shit', since someone was knocking.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Hoseok ask. I quickly tried fixing the first aid kit, panicking but it fell it down. A medicine bottle fell out and broke.

I quickly hid the kit, and took a broom to clean the shards of the floor. I took a deep breath and open the door, worried calls were heard from the other side.

"I'm sorry, I was in the bathroom" I lied and hid my hand in the pocket of my sweatpants.

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝..

"You worried us, Hoseok said he heard something shatter" Tae said. I scratch my arm with my free hand. 𝙿𝚑𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍...

"The foods ready" Jin announced. I quickly dashed to the kitchen. The plates were already served, and I sat down, waiting for the others.

We ate and talked about random things. I never took my hand off my pocket. I was the first to finish and excused myself, walking to my room.

𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏..

I layed on my bed and wrap myself in my blanket and watch S.A.

"Are you sure nothing happened?" Jungkook ask with Tae and Jimin behind him. I smile in response and continued watching.

ⒿⓊⓃⒼⓀⓄⓄⓀ'Ⓢ ⓅⓄⓋ

Y/N fell asleep and noticed how weird she acted earlier.

"Jimin hyung" I call out to him. He looked at me and responded with a hum.

"Did you notice how weird Y/N acted earlier?" I look at Y/N who was peacefully sleeping, Tae hyung was laying on top of her leg.

"Yeah, she kept her right her right hand on her pocket" Jimin mentioned. My eyes widen, I slowly took the blanket off Y/N but Tae hyung protested.

"Hyung look" I said lifting Y/N's hand that had a band aid on it. They're eyes widen as mine. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢..

-------------------

𝚃𝚊𝚍𝚊, 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚑𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚒𝚒𝚒

(𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 =>)

[NOT-EDITED]