𝙱𝚘𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚢𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜

Once I woke up I felt a heavy body laying on top of me. My eyes flutter open. 𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠?

I looked down and saw Jungkook on top of me. 𝙾𝚑 𝚗𝚘 I look around and they were bigger probably the same height as me.

I say straight accidentally waking Jungkook, Namjoon and Jimin on the process.

"Oh I'm so sorry" I said they're clothes were ripped in all the wrong places. And dang it they're butt naked, Jungkook ran out of the room all of the sudden waking Jin and Taehyung up and they're clothes were also ripped off.

After they realize what happen they leave my room dragging Hoseok and Yoongi out with them.

𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 '𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚊' 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝? 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚠𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏.... I took a quick shower and change into a baggy black t-shirt and had an extremely short shorts.

I was to lazy to cook so I just took a cereal box, placed it on the counter top with some milk.

I went to check on the boys and heard them talking in one of the rooms.

I knock slowly "Boys, can I come in?" I ask, I heard a faint 'yes' so I entered and thank god they're dressed.

I sat on one of the bed.

"So what's up?" I ask as I lean forward, resting my chin in my hand.

"We were talking about—" Namjoon was cut short, when Taehyung said 'size'.

𝙾𝚑 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚑𝚖... 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢. I chuckle because Jin whacked Tae on the head.

"Did I come at the wrong time?" I ask feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Wait you understand it?" Jin asked with wide eyes. 𝙾𝚘𝚙𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏..

Jim started scolding Tae, I laugh at them bickering at each other.

"It's true though" Tae blurted, which made Namjoon glare at him.

"Well they did grow like us" Jimin added, which earned him a scold from Jin.

"I'll say they did" Yoongi added.

"Yeah I can't deny that" Hoseok agreed, which got me to turn even redder. 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎!!

"Yeah, mine grew longer and bigger" Jungkook sticked his tongue out.

"Guys can't you see how red she is" Namjoon said. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚝.

"It's okay, anyway let's eat" I stand up. "Plus how are you as tall as me now?!" I complain.

"It's fine we'll be taller than you" Jungkook said. I whine and pout, they all chuckled. Then we ate breakfast.

After I wash the dishes I went to my room and saw Yoongi in my sheets. His face facing the pillow.

"Hey furball why are you here?" I ask tangling my hand in his hair.

"You're scents really nice and alluring" He leans into my touch and mumble a 'purr'.

"Hey I'm going to buy something" I told him as I touch his hair one last time and I wore my shoes.

I kiss Yoongi in the cheek, he blushes. I went out of my room and went to the living room.

"Boys I'm leaving for awhile" I inform them, grabbing a coat since it was snowing.

"Are you sure your only wearing that?" Jin said eyeing me from top to bottom, since I didn't change.

"Yes, I'll be quick okay" I said, blowing him a kiss, he pouts and I went on my way.

I was in the pharmacy when I saw an old friend if mine.

"Kai?" I mumble, when I saw him. He looked at my direction upon hearing his name, he seemed surprised to see me.

"Y/N-shii how are you?" He smile and hug me. I hug him back. Kai was a friend of mine back in middle school.

"I'm okay" we broke the hug, and he looked at my basket.

"You have hybrids now?" He said and looked at me.

"Yeah.." I got awkward if his gaze one me, since there were three boxes of suppressants on my basket.

"Anyway I got to go" I said in a rush, biding him a 'goodbye'. I bought some other snacks and three tubs of Ice cream.

I payed for everything and went home.

"I'm back" I shout, putting the things I bought in they're rightful places. And took my coat off. I heard a faint groan, which made me worried and rush to the living room.

"What's happening here?!" I saw Namjoon tackling Hoseok down. My eyes grew wide.

"Y/N why are you reeking a guys perfume?" Tae said in a deep voice. I got shocked is Kai's perfume that strong? 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚍...

"Y/N us hybrids dont like it if our owner has a different scent or has they same scent as someone else" Jin explains. 𝙰𝚑𝚑..

I ran to my room and headed straight to the bathroom

I went out of the bathroom in just a towel and instantly regretted it.

-------------------

𝙴𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

𝙹𝚔 𝚋𝚊𝚒!

[NOT-EDITED]