𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝

Jungkook lift his head, and gently kiss my bareback. I was wearing a crop top that had spaghetti straps. The others were to focused, eyes glued to the tv.

I felt him lick a spot, sucking afterwards. I covered my mouth, and let out a low muffled moan. No one lucky heard me, except for the hybrid behind me.

I think he left a hickey, be bit on the same spot. I squeeze my eyes shot, pain was felt, I let out a low groan. He then licked the same spot after finishing his business.

I cover my back with my hair, hitting Jungkook on the process. He let out a groan, while I was pushing him away from behind me.

This time the boys attention was caught. I struggled to push Jungkook away, my hair moved in the process. Exposing my back.

"Y/N what's that?" Jimin ask irritation present in his voice. My eyes were wide open, I immediately sat up straight, fixing my hair in place.

𝙾𝚑 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚗𝚘... 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎?... 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚖𝚎..

"Why Jimin?" Namjoon ask looking at Jimin. Jimin's eyes were looking directly at Jungkook.

"I think he marked her" Jimin looked at Namjoon. I stayed silent, Jungkook on the other hand look the other way.

They all looked at me, except Jungkook. I bit my lip in anticipation. Silence consuming us.

"Y/N show us!" Jin commanded, I stayed silent. "Show us!" He sternly added.

"Where was it Jimin?" Jin looked at Jimin. 𝙾𝚑 𝚗𝚘! The atmosphere was getting heavy.

"On her back" Jimin looked at me, I sigh and lick my dry lips. Jin motioned something to Namjoon and Jimin and they immediately pin me down. Namjoon was holding my arms, while Jimin had a grip on my hips pushing it down.

Jin went closer and moved my hair away. I shut my eyes, Jin was touching the sore 'mark', a groan escaped my lips. Jin then motioned something Tae and Hoseok, they then tackled Jungkook down.

Namjoon and Jimin let go if me, I sat up straight.

"Why'd you mark her!?" Jin shouted. I stood up pushing myself into Jin, preventing him from getting any closer to Jungkook.

"It's fine, what can I do, so you wouldn't hurt him?" I said in a rush, I was panicking.

"Let us mark you too" Yoongi blurted. My eyes grew wide, but I needed to keep my words. I nod slowly.

I sat on on bed. I suck on my bottom lip, waiting for whoever would go first.

They boys all sat on my carpeted floors, they're backs facing the bed. Yoongi went first, he moved my head to the left, and got a better view of my neck. He licks the spot he chose, sucking on it gently. I let out a moan, the boys ears flickered from the sound. He then licks on it again, and took a bite. My face scrunched up and a groan escaped my lips. He wrapped his hands on my waist pulling me closer. He licked his mark one last time, letting me go and sitting down.

Tae and Jimin stood up as if they talked of doing it at the same time. Jimin went behind me and Tae sat infront of me. Jimin gently moved my head to my right and sucked right between my neck and shoulder. Tae on the other hand sucked right on my collar bone, I moan and their ears responded to the sound.

Tae wrapped his arms on my waist, while I lean on Jimin for support. They both bit me at the same time and my hands found they're way on Tae's head. I tug on his hair, clenching my jaw and groaning. Being satisfied of they're marks they lick and left kisses. Tae stood up and Jimin made sure I could sit straight.

I shake my head, and blink a few times. 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚠'𝚍 𝙸 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜....

Jin stood up and went behind me. He took awhile to look for a spot. He found his spot and licked it, then bitting it afterwards. I groan, from the pain, gripping on the sheets. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎... He licks his mark, standing up and sitting back in the ground.

Hoseok was next, he sat infront of me. He found his spot just below my left collar bone. He held my back, pushing my skin closer to his mouth. He sucked his spot, bitting it, making me squeeze my eyes shut. He lift his head, steadying me and sitting back on the ground.

Namjoon came last, he took his spot just a few inches above my boobs. His arms wrapped around my waist, supporting me. He kiss his spot, sucking on it. I let out a low moan, he gently nibbled my skin, bitting if afterwards. I wrap my arms around him, gripping his shirt. After he was done, he let's me go.

I collapse on the bed, wrapping myself with my blanket. And slowly drifted to sleep.....

-------------------

𝙴𝚎𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚝... 𝙹𝚔

𝙱𝚊𝚒𝚒 ☞︎☜︎

[NOT-EDITED]