𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙷𝚢𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚜

It's been a week since I lived in this place. I woke up in the couch again.

I took a shower and wore a Lilac hoodie that goes just above my knees. I heard the doorbell, so I went to the front door.

"Happy Birthday Y/N!!" They all greeted. Ohh yeah it's my birthday today. I'm 17 now that means I need to get a hybrid. I welcome them in.

"So when will you get a hybrid?" One of my friends ask. I quickly said 'today' in excitement.

We all chatted for awhile, ate cakes and played games; by 2:00 pm they left so I can prepare.

I went to my room and wore some knee high boots and put my wallet and phone on the pocket of my hoodie.

I rode my car and went to a hybrid store called 'Hybrid Heaven' once I parked, I took a deep breathe and open the door.

𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚈/𝙽 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜. Once i entered, it did look like heaven.

"How many I help you?" A guy said, walking up to me.

"Uhh can you show me around?" I asked him still looking around.

"Of course follow me" He said leading me further inside the shop.

"Here are the dog hybrids, there's only two left" He said opening a door.

I walk in seeing two smol puppy hybrids. One was a blue haired puppy with cute purple eyes. And the other was brunette with brown eyes.

The blue haired puppy went close to me and had his hands up, wanting me to carry him. And I did, he had a really silky fur.

I brush my hand in his fur and he wags his tail. "Aww you're so cute" I said raising the smol hybrid.

"What's your name little guy?" I said as I crease his fur and cradle him. "Taehyung" He said shyly, turning into his human form.

The small brunette pup walked closer so I put Taehyung down and pick the brunette one.

"And what's your name?" I asked the pup sitting down while still holding him. "H-Hoseok" he said turning into his human form.

Taehyung sat on my lab while I pat Hoseok's head.

"They like you" The guy said. I look at him and smile.

"I guess they do" I said as I put Hoseok on my leg and tangle my fingers on their hair.

"They also have friends, want me to bring you to them?" The guy asks.

𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚑𝚢𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚢𝚊𝚢!

"Sure can I bring them?" I ask showing the two pups who were hugging my waist.

"Of course"

-------------------

𝚃𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝚎𝚑𝚞𝚑𝚞𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚒

[NOT-EDITED]