"𝙷𝚘𝚋𝚒, 𝚌'𝚖𝚘𝚗!!"

I woke up still wrap around Yoongi, but he was asleep and Tae was laying in the couch also asleep.

Jungkook stood in front of me and I was to tired. So I raise my hands up, reaching for him. He then picked me up.

I wrap my arms around hi neck and rest my head on his shoulder. I also wrap my legs on his waist, and his hands were on my ass to support my weight.

He brought me to my room, where some of the boys were. He placed me in bed, I lay down and hug Hoseok, while Jungkook layed behind me. I then drifted back to dream land.

I woke up the next day and ran straight to the bathroom. I also dressed up and went out, Jimin on the other hand was sitting on my bed.

"Y/N where's my payback kiss?" Jimin said cutely pouting, standing up and walking closer to me.

𝙰𝚠𝚠 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎!!

I couldn't resist his cuteness and placed my lips, on his soft plump ones. I touch his soft ear and he purrs.

The kiss lasted a good minute. I broke the kiss walking down the stairs.

"Hey, bro" I sat down in front of Sehun and poured myself some cereal.

"School is coming up" He mentions. Which caught me off guard, making me accidentally choke on some cereal. I cough uncontrollably, while i hit my chest.

"What's happening?" Jin ask, giving me a glass of water. I gulped down the whole glass in a matter of seconds.

"It's *cough* nothing" I said looking at Jin.

"You forgot?" Sehun said shoving a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑? 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍-

"Yeah, I actually did" I hit my forehead a few times, until someone took my hand away.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon said still having my hand in his grip. I stare at him and pout.

"School is up in two weeks" I shrug and walk into the living room. I lay face down on the couch and shrug some more.

"Why are you sad baby?" Jimin said. I feel my face heat up at the nickname.

"I'm buying all of you a phone" I sat up and lean my head on the sofa. I stood up deciding wether to buy today or not.

"Hobi!!" I shout on my way to my room.

"Yeah?" He popped out beside me. I garb his arm and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Can you come with me to the phone shop?" I ask him as we enter my room.

"Of course Y/N" He sat on my bed and I enter my closet wearing a sweater dress, a beanie and ankle boots.

I went over to Hoseok pulling him closer to me and placing a cap on his head that had holes for his ears.

"Let's go" I pulled his hand and went downstairs. He wore some shoes and I throw him a coat.

I wore my own coat and we headed to my car. I drove off to the apples store.

"Miss Song, your back" A saleslady said welcoming me and Hoseok in.

"Ahh, yes" I smile. I go to the apples store whenever there's a gadget I need. So she practically knows me.

"What do you need?" She smiles at me and eye Hoseok beside me. Let's just say Hoseok grew into a very handsome hybrid, and so did the rest of my hybrids.

"Hobi, what should we get?" I look at him. He blinks a few times. "Maybe a phone model with a few variety of color?" I look at the saleslady.

I had the apples 11 that was purple colored. And the lady bought us to the apples X and XR section.

"What shade of color should we pick?" I look at Hoseok, he picked a black colored one for himself.

(The rest is the boys actual phone and color)

"Is that all Miss Song?" The saleslady asked. I nod and smile. I bought sim cards and phone cases.

"That'll be (insert amount)" I gave my black card, and pulled my phone out of my pocket.

"Y/N, isn't that expensive?" Hoseok held my hand, which made me avert my attention to him.

"Nah our house, is what we call expensive" I chuckle, lightly squeezing his hand, and taking my card back. It's true though the is about 10-20 million won. 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚒𝚝.

Even if it is expensive, I will work hard for it in the future.

"Here's the bags Miss" The lady in the counter hands me the bags, but Hoseok snatches it before I could grab it.

My brows meet and I pout, following Hoseok to my car. I then drove home.

Once I parked the car. I grab the bags, but Hoseok already beat me to it.

"Hobi, c'mon!!" I whine, pouting and following him. He pats my head, once I caught up to him.

"We're back" I shout, while taking my coat off, as Hoseok did too.

I then wrote names on each of the boxes of phones and okaced them in they're beds. Hoseok on the other hand already had his.

"Sehun?!" I shout, since I wasn't getting any response. I found all of them in the gaming room.

-------------------

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚢𝚞𝚣 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎-

𝙸 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚞𝚑𝚞 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝟷𝟸 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚘𝚙-

[NOT-EDITED]