𝚆𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚙𝚜𝚒𝚎𝚜-

I went out the bathroom in just a towel and instantly regretted it.

I saw the boys in my room watching a movie. I muttered a 'fuck' and they heard it, since they looked at me. They're eyes grew wide.

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐...

"Okay let's get out" Jin was the first one to tear his eyes off me, he pushed the boys out. They're faces flustered.

𝙿𝚑𝚎𝚠-

I quickly change.

ⒿⒾⓂ︎ⒾⓃ'Ⓢ ⓅⓄⓋ

'Shit, shit, shit' was all I muttered running to me and Tae's room. Tae followed behind, feeling the same thing.

"You too?" I look at him. He nods and wrap himself in his blanket.

I lock the door and groan in pain. Cat and dog hybrids are sensitive when it comes to getting a boner.

I was contemplating in bed, wether to pump myself, to ease some pain. I look over to Tae, who was busy with 'his' so I did a few pumps. Y/N kept flashing in my head, and I let out a low moan.

"Jimin, Tae?" Jin was outside the door knocking, I quickly went to the bathroom and clean myself. So did Tae, I open the door letting Jin in.

"You guys okay?" He looked at Tae, who just got out of the bathroom. I scratch my nape and nod. Tae did the same.

"Let's go and say our sorry?" Jin grabbed me and Tae out.

Ⓨ/Ⓝ'Ⓢ ⓅⓄⓋ

𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜... I felt my cheeks hot, the scene from earlier replayed in my head.

"Y/N?" Namjoon said knocking from outside my door.

"Come in" I said wrapping myself in my blanket.

They all entered. "We're sorry" They said in unison. 𝙰𝚠𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎!!

"How can I be mad at you boys" I said sitting up and motioning them to come and hug me. They squeeze the hell out of me. They sat down and we continued watching the movie. Jungkook sat behind me and wrap his arms around my waist, and rest his head on my shoulder.

-------------------
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝙸𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 =>

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢.

꧁ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟꧂

𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚑𝚒𝚑𝚒 シ

[NOT-EDITED]