𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝙷𝚢𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍?

We walk to a room and there I saw five more hybrids.

I let Teahyung and Hoseok down and they ran to their friends; Taehyung ran to a pink haired kitten and Hoseok ran to a blonde fox.

"Hey guys she might me our master" I heard Taehyung whispering to his friends.

I chuckled because they looked like they were having a meeting. Then there was a black haired panther who seemed not too interested, a ash haired bunny  that had his ears droop down the side of his face, and a gray haired wolf.

I sat down and Taehyung ran to me having a boxy smile. 𝚂𝚘 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎!! They all looked in my direction and the wolf pup smiled and came closer. Omo he had dimples which was adorable.

𝙾𝚑 𝚖𝚑𝚊𝚢!

"Hi there" I said motioning him to come and lay beside me.

"What's your name little guy?" I ask once he settled down in front of me.

"Namjoon" He smiled at me 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎. I brush my hand in his hair and creased his face. He walked closer and did lay beside me.

"How about you guys?" I ask the others looking at them.

The kitten looked at me he had blue eyes. Which were really pretty.

𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎!!!

As if he read my thought he went closer. "I'm Jimin" he said brushing his head on my leg.

𝙾𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚖 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔??

They bunny hybrid also went closer tilting his head to the side which I found adorable.

"And you are?" I ask the little bunny. I didn't notice the panther on my lap until I looked down.

"Jungkook" The little bunny said. I pet the panther and he mumbled a purr which seem to surprise him.

"Y-Yoongi" The panther said. Still in my touch, he sounded embarrassed.

The fox went closer and sat beside the bunny.

"I'm Jin" He pointed at himself. I chuckled. 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎.

𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚕? 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎!!!

"M-master are you gonna adopt us?" Jungkook asked me.

"If you want me to" I smile at him and mumble a 'am I allowed to?'

But I think Namjoon heard me and looked at me nodding.

"Wait here okay" I said putting the hybrids down and going to the guy at the store.

"Hey, can I adopt them all?" I ask him looking at the hybrid essentials.

"Yes of course" He said, then an idea popped out in my head.

"Just sign these papers" He handed me some documents that contained information.

"Hey can you get Taehyung, and please dont tell them I got them all" I told the guy and he went to get Taehyung.

I signed the papers realizing 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜? 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛.

𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚝

"Taehyung dear" I said taking him from the guy.

"Master are you only taking me?" He asked. I just giggled.

"You dont have to call me master baby, call me Y/N" I said rubbing behind his ear. He seemed flustered of the nickname.

"And I adopted you all" I added, his tail immediately sprung up and it was wagging like there's no tomorrow.

"You know you came at the right time" I looked at the guy checking the papers. "Hybrids are able to spend a year in baby form without an owner" He added.

"What do you mean?" I ask the guy hugging the smol pup.

"If hybrids are fully grown the military takes them, they think that since they're hybrids they can train thrice as hard. Sometimes some hybrids dont make it out" The guy informed me which made me hug the smol pup that had his arms around my neck tighter.

"Let me get the things ready" He said grabbing a kind of duffle bag stuffing things. I saw him about to grab a collar.

"Oh, I dont think those are necessary" I told him, he looks at me and nods.

"Now let's go surprise your new bothers" I whispered to Taehyung.

Once I entered they all looked disappointed.

"Awe why are my babies sad?" I ask putting Taehyung down.

They seemed surprised that we were there.

"She adopted us!!" Taehyung said happily I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Here's everything" The guy showed two big bags full of stuff.

"C'mon babies, let's go" I told them carrying Jungkook and Hoseok while Taehyung held his brother's hands.

I open the car and placed them carrying them one by one in the car. I open the trunk and placed the bags. Once I got everything settled, I drove home.

Once I got home I put the bags in the house. I opened the car door; I saw the boys sleeping Taehyung was leaning on Jimin, Namjoon was laying on Jin's lap, and Jungkook and Yoongi were leaning on Hoseok's shoulder.

I carried Taehyung and Jimin to one room that had two beds. Jin woke up so I put him down and told him to explore while I put Namjoon in a room that had three beds. I brought Jungkook and Hoseok in a room with bunk beds.

Yoongi wanted me to carry him to the living room and I did. He curled into a ball and continued sleeping.

I unpack they're things and placed them in each room.

I call Jin who was outside and asked him to cook with me.

-------------------

𝙸𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙.

[NOT-EDITED]