𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

It's been 3 days since the marking incident, and me confessing about my burn. And they're taller than me now.

I just finished handing Jin the box of suppressants, the full moon was fast approaching. My phone rang and I immediately picked it up seeing the caller ID.

☏ On call ☏

( >> ☜︎ 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 ☞︎ << 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 )

>> Hi Y/N

<< Oh hi mum

>> Your brother will be visiting you

<< Oh when?

>> Today, he'll be staying till tomorrow.

<< Oh okay, when is he coming?

>> In about 5 min.

<< Okay mum, I'll take care of him bai

☏ Call ended ☏

I ended the call, and walk to the living room were the boys are at.

"Boys, someone will be visiting us" I announced. They looked at me questioningly. I shrugged they're stares and walk to my room to change.

After I finished changing, the door rang. I quickly went and opened the front door.

"Hi Sehun, come in" He went in handing me his bag.

It was HEAVY I tell you. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚢. I close the door and Jungkook came running to me and taking the bag. I whispered a 'thank you' and he smiles.

"Y/N!!" Sehun shouts. I roll my eyes and walked over to the living room.

"Yeah?" I ask sitting on the couch leaning on Namjoon, who was busy watching the movie.

"Why do you have 7 male hybrids?" He looked at me sitting on an arm chair. Jimin muttered a low 'grr' so I held his hand.

"I adopted them, why?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing, you have a pool right?" He said standing up, and I followed him to the pool area.

"Let's change, then we'll go" I pull him by his shirt, dragging him to my room.

Which the boys saw, earning some complains from my baby boys.

I push my brother in my bathroom and quickly change into a two piece bathing suit, that was the color lilac. I wore a dress shirt that was a bit see through on top of my bikini.

My brother went out with a towel in hid shoulder, and wore a blue swimming short.

I went down the stairs and had stares on me. I give them the 'what' look and they followed me to the pool.

My brother drop his towel in a chair and dove into the pool. He was a pretty good swimmer at his age.

I took the dress shirt off, keeping an eye on the boys for a reaction. I chuckle, when they started to complain even more.

I dive into the pool, I still haven't told them that Sehun was my brother. I swap to Sehun and whispered my plan. He was also pretty tall. While I stood at 5'4 he stood at 5'7 and a half at fourteen.

He laughed and doubted me at first but saw how the boys were looking at us. And I just whispered to him, what more if we did my plan, he then agreed.

Sehun picked me up, wrap my legs on his waist and supporting me by my butt, he pushed me at the edge of the pool. I secretly peek at the reactions of the boys, they were glaring. I wrap my arms around his neck and hid my face on his chest, trying my best to hold my laugh.

Sehun also tried to hold his. Jimin was the first to Jump in the pool. I told Sehun to swim away, and I swam over to Jimin. And let me say he knew how to swim.

I grabbed Jimin by the shoulder and he looked at me. I couldn't contain my laughter and placed my forehead on his shoulder laughing my ass off.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked me holding my waist. I placed my hands on his shoulders, calming myself down.

"He's my brother" I said smiling at him. His eyes went wide open, I ruffle his hair, and went out of the pool.

I grab my dress shirt, walking inside the house, and giving a flying kiss the my baby boys before I leave. I giggled to myself running to my room.

I'll have to suffer the consequences later though. I took a fresh warm bath and wore a sweatshirt and cycling shorts.

I tan to the gaming room when I saw that the coast was clear. I played a few rounds of 'call of duty'.

"Y/N you were just here all along.." Tae said. I look at him and he pinned me on the couch.

"Tae, someone might walk in" I said bitting my lip.

"So what" Tae pressed his soft lips to mine and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back, and wrapping my arms on his neck.

Have I mentioned that these past few days the boys have already kissed me...? Maybe not..?

"Tae hyung, are you here?" Jungkook called out. Tae immediately stopped kissing me and laid on top of me turning the tv off. The door opened, but closed again.

I sighed, Tae sat up and opened the tv taking a controller. I lay my head on his lap and we played a few rounds of 'overwatch'.

"Taehyung, you were just here" Yoongi said, and went closer. "And Y/N..." I sat up and and he sat down beside me.

"Im sorry" I said looking at him and holding his hand. My stomach grumbled. I rub my stomach, scrunching up my face, and Yoongi looked at me.

"You hungry?" He asked. I shyly nod, and he stood up and left the room. I leaned on Tae and he pats my head, and continued playing.

Yoongi came back with a plate. He sat down, handing me the plate with pizza. I slowly ate the pizza leaning my head on his shoulder, his tail slowly wrapped around my waist. He joined Tae in playing.

"Are they looking for me?" I asked almost in a whisper. Finishing the last bits of my pizza.

"Yeah, they want a kiss" He said, still playing. He mumbled an 'I do too'. I smile to my self and sat on his lap, facing him.

"Y/N what are you doing?" He looked at the monitor. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him on his lips. He immediately stopped playing and wrapped his arms around my torso kissing me back.

The kiss was hot and passionate. We broke off the kiss to gasp for air. I stayed in my position but wrap my arms on his waist and laying my head on his chest. He wrap his tail on me, while he continued playing. While I slowly drifted off taking a nap.

-------------------

𝙰 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚝

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 =>

[NOT-EDITED]