𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐

>> Well me and your dad decided to give you your own house

<< Wait really mum?!

>> Yes hon we've been thinking about it and since your birthday is coming up, we decided that you should have your own

<< OMG thank you!

>> You can move as soon as you want, everything is set there so just bring your essentials

<< Okay mum

>> Just get the key whenever, we left it with Katherine in the office

<< Okay thank you again

>> Bye honey

<< Bye mum

After the call I jumped up and down screaming 'yay'

I can't believe they're giving me my own house.

"What's up Y/N you seem so happy?" Dandy ask looking at me curiously.

"Well I'm getting my own house!" I tell her in happiness, I'm literally crying.

"That's good news, when are you leaving?" She asks sounding sad or disappointed.

"Anytime I want" I told her and hum thinking when I should.

"I'm going to my room now" I told her, and ran to my room.

𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠. I said to myself

Instead of sleeping I packed my clothes, shoes, and other essentials.

I finished packing by 3:00 am. I had three full suitcases and a duffle bag. I instantly fell asleep from the tiredness.

-------------------

"Y/N wake up!" I woke up the next day after I heard a knock.

"Yeah?" I ask sounding tired. Still having my eyes closed.

"C'mon and eat breakfast, your brother is here too" She says as i hear her walk away.

I scratch my eyes and checked the time '6:00 am' 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 3 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛.

I took a warm shower and wore a plain white crop top with loose baggy jeans and wore my timberlands, tucking the bottom hem of the jeans inside the shoes.

I went downstairs and saw my brother eating.

"Hey Sehun, what are you doing here?" I placed my hand on his hair messing it up and plopped on my chair.

"Ugh really?, anyway mum and dad said I'm staying here now" He says placing his hand on his hair fixing it.

"You're so gentle and careful with your hair little bro" I eye him, seeing how he responded with wide eyes 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢.

"Heyy! I'm not little anymore, I'm already 14 years old" He retorted, glaring at me since I was laughing my ass off.

"Okay, okay" I said finally finishing my breakfast. "Tell Dandy that I'm leaving today okay!" I told him, walking to my room.

He just responded with an 'okay'. I carefully bring one of my suitcase down; when I met Ruke my dad's hybrid.

"Y/N let me help you with that" He said taking my suitcase and following me to the car. I open my car's trunk and he placed my suitcase inside.