Chapter xx | Story Explanation + Announcement!

Okay. So mediyo naconfused kayo sa first succeeding part ng story. I'm sorry if it caused confusion, I was actually writing it out of impulse kasi may mga ideas lang talaga na pumapasok sa kokote ko. (Haha!) anyway okay I'm going to explain it according to me (the author's perception)

Okay, so in the beginning Rouge was forced to take pills, and wear a wig.

it was because of the main reason na he needs to act as someone or as a woman although he wasn't told to wear girl clothes, it was because for Rouge to question his own identity. Since he was an androgyne, parang experiment kumbaga. Para matingnan nila kung bagay ba maging babae o lalaki and to make Rouge even more confused of his own identity.

He had to act two bodies in one.

Kasi during the process pinapahaba ang buhok niya (in their own world's perception kasi parang batayan ang buhok sa pagiging babae its one of their key factors in identifying gender). Well Rouge is set in an early 2010 era so the stereotype of being identified as a girl through how you look is still evident.

Although he looks like a woman, to them it isn't enough Thats why he was told to wear a wig (kasi nga di pa mahaba ang buhok nito, they just want to reassure themselves na kapag mahaba na ang buhok ni Rouge he will look better in it)

And also, because he was a replacement nga for someone — that someone was a woman — not a look a like but since the top (Theo Marco) is straight, Rouge had to act like a woman for Theo to get along with him.

For the address naman.

Rouge is okay with every pronoun he's being called. Since he was an androgyne he's sometimes referred to as "Maam" or "Sir" a He or a She with the people around esp those who are new to him, and he is okay with that, I think I need to educate you guys with it kasi there are people na actually okay with any pronoun you call them as long as you ask them first abt it or respect their sexuality.

ANNOUNCEMENT

To tell you the truth I haven't finished the story yet, we are not there yet. It just feels like I am not this person who will put his place on the main character's shoe as of now. Kase, when i write, i feel, i convey, i put myself in the narrative of the character.

To tell you the truth, i wrote ROUGE as a reflection of all the betrayals, heartaches and grudges i held on to for the past few years. A lot has happened to me. And this book became a digital being of my emotions, and im actually contented at how i summed them all up and wrote in the first 50+ chapter of this novel. Kaya you might find the first succeeding chapters pretty aggravating and medyo maiinis nga kayo. But I don't blame you, since I wrote them last year during quarantine days pretty aggravated and with mixed emotions. Grabe, quarantine made me very very emotional, it's hard being alone for 8 months and contemplating about life — making you think about your failures and regrets. But I'm glad i was able to let them all out, thus giving birth to this book.

If you ask me, why I'm writing this. I think its just important na I'm trying to tell you all about how i feel right now. Up until now, no matter how hard i try to finish or continue this book, I still couldn't write or finish this book, why? I am not in that state anymore.  My emotions may had gone haywire for the past few months during quarantine. Pero at this time I'm in a right state. I just feel different compared to the time I wrote this book. Siguro sa kadahilanang 'di ko na masyadong iniisip ang nakaraan, I've moved on, gone scorched-earth.

Well anyway, what I was trying to say is that it may take a while for me to finally actually finish this book, knowing im pretty busy with work + finalising and practicing/drafting my first ever WEBTOON "DAMN" (I highly recommend you guys read that book!) kaya I rarely have time to actually finish writing or even continue! But don't worry, trust me I know where the story is going and how it will end pero right now I just cant write hahaha. But still I've got plenty of drafts for the story. Pero agun I just dont think i will be able to fully write or express or even rewrite them or ti revise para medyo di magkalito-lito.

So ayun, I am actually asking for your kind patience as the story will take quite awhile to be updated. Huhu. So im sorry in advance 😅

But to make it up I would just want to share the drafts of the character "Rouge" and how Rouge will look like. More in the future though! So check the story out from time to time 🙂

 More in the future though! So check the story out from time to time 🙂

Well I guess thats it then! I've got some finished stories if you guys want to read to keep yourself busy while waiting for the updates 🤧🙂

love u all
and stay safe!

ohhh and don't forget to follow me on twitter @ thisShin kasi dun ako nagkakalat and some random sneakpeeks of my works for my own webtoon. 🤧😝

033121