Chapter Twelve

"Unh...ugh" Jennie blinked groggily as she stirred in pain.

"It's okay, here, let's try to get you to sit up" said that voice again and now a blurry face.

"Ow, ow, ow...my head" Jennie rubbed the back of her neck.

"Yeah, that's the after effect of the pinch. But it'll go soon."

"Who? Irene?!" Jennie said incredulously, "Why?"

"You...your scent...you drive me to do this. I don't know why, its ...I've got to have you!" she replied getting up from crouching down in front of her and began to pace, "I can't do anything without wanting you!"

"What are you talking about? Where am I?" she looked about.

"You don't have to worry about that. All that matters is that we're together. You'll see. You'll want to be with me like I do with you."

"What are you on about? I don't want to be with you!"

"Yes you do, and you'll want me to bed you and it will be sweet and innocent. Not like that streetwalker you called friend."

"You did it! You killed her!" Jennie said retreating back in horror.

"She didn't appreciate you! She was a whore, if it wasn't me it would have been someone else!"

"You didn't have to kill her!" Jennie yelled at her.

"Its just part of what she brought out in me."

"What are you saying?"

"Certain types bring out certain reactions; mostly bad...well actually all types are bad. But you, you make me crazy. Your scent...it drives my blood to boil in want. My skin tingles around you and my sex aches and drives me through the roof. I need you, I need to feel you, taste you, to lay with you and feed of you" Irene ranted.

Jennie's skin crawled at that notion, "NO! I WILL NOT!" she yelled.

"Yes, you will whether you want to do it willingly or by force."

"What?! You...you intend to rape me?" Jennie was incredulous.

"That's harsh but if the need arises, so be it, yes" Irene said with a non-chalant shrug.

"NO!" Jennie jumped up.

Faster than Jennie could blink Irene was holding her in viselike grip, "Ah, ah princess...and don't think to scream. I know your type, so I've got us in a warehouse far away from listening ears until I can get you safely to a more, shall we say, appropriately intimate location to consummate our need of each other."

"NO!" Jennie tried to struggle, angry tears escaping her eyes as the painful grip hurt her wrists.

Irene inhaled deeply as she leaned in to smell her hair and neck, "I know what it is! Your blood...your blood is innocent. You've not lain with anyone" she said finally coming to the realization of what Sakura and her argument had been over and loosening her grip a fraction.

Jennie tried to move again but was still pinned by her hands.

"Oh what a pleasure it will be Jennie, you'll see. I will be gentle and it will be magical."

Jennie tried to scream but Irene put a hand over her mouth, "Don't make me mad Jen," she went to remove her hand and Jennie screamed anyways. Then things went black, again.

Having many skills, Lisa was able to follow the trace scent that was uniquely Jennie. She was just nearing a few warehouses when she heard voices and could smell adrenaline in the air.